33

YOURS POV-

It was early in the morning, trainees were arriving at the field. Some were gossiping, looking at me as if I did any crime. Well, I have loved and it isn't a crime right? Just after, two soldiers walked behind him, Namjoon. I was standing first in the line, I ain't expecting him to smile cause I know my man!

"Good morning, everyone."
The first time, Captain Kim greeted with that dimple smile. By the way, last night I was almost there to eat his cheeks. God, I can't stop myself from remembering it. I finally gave my virginity to him, whom I admire the most and I don't even regret it. He literally worshipped me, as if one wrong move and I'll be broken as glass. I'll be forever your lover, Namjoon.

"Brother, this is a sign of love, our Kim is in love."
I mentally giggled with those whispering of them.

"Captain, Sergeant Min is calling you."
I sighed as he left, I was then searching for someone, of course Bogum.

"Oh my look at that afterglow."

Congratulations, you're finally his!

"Shut up."
I slapped his arms and we continued to chat.

Namjoon POV-

"Sir."
I saluted him.

"You called me?"
I asked him, he was doing some paperwork. As such, during my training time, he doesn't call me. It must be something serious. He stood up, walked towards me.

"I want you to take leave today."
He stated, this was the reason?

"Sir, all of a sudden?"
I questioned him, even though I must follow his orders without questioning them. But, all these time I never took a leave. Infact, in this situation, I must be preparing trainees.

"Namjoon, now you've personal life."

"You've a person to look for, we all were on vacations or leave but you, you never. I've been with you, you never spent any time for yourselves. You were never off duty."

"A Soldier Is Never Off Duty."

"I understand your patriotism but just one day?"

"YN is understanding, she knows how I'm. And what will I do with that leave?"

"Why don't you just take her on Date?"

Please Vote.