Friends With A Shy Transformer

Start from the beginning

"Huh?"

Denji was once again very confused on what was happening, which just made the Devil laugh out loudly.

"Hah! I Win!~"

The once innocent Devil has suddenly turned into someone very cruel and evil.

"W-What The Hell Is This?!"

This made Denji, no doubt, feel very betrayed and angry, as he struggles to fight back or even just escape the grasp of the Devil's grip.

"Let me show you something cool before you die~"

Not only did the Devil mock and refuse to let the blonde go, but it then forced and painfully broke his arms, by making and controlling his muscles to move in an unnatural and impossible way, which definitely made him scream in agony.

"I'm the Muscle Devil, do you know what that means?~"

The Devil, specifically the Muscle Devil, just continues to laugh evilly and enjoy all the suffering he was causing to the Devil Human.

"It means I can control any muscle I'm touching!~"

As if to prove what the Muscle Devil was saying, it moved its head and revealed what it was currently doing to the child, which made the Hybrid go wide-eyed to see the little girl have her entire body be forcefully controlled and move very unnaturally by the Muscle Devil once it took over all of her muscles in her body.

"Hehe, I'm gonna have fun with this female brat now, you can just sit there and watch ok?~"

The Muscle Devil just continues to laugh loudly as if it were victorious, as the blonde was forced to watch the child being used and tortured by the Muscle Devil, she was even starting to let out tears as her face tensed and bulged from all of her moving muscles.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-ACK!"

Unfortunately for the Muscle Devil though, before it could continue its terrible torture, it suddenly yelled out in pain, which definitely caught all three of their attention, as they all looked and saw paper bandages suddenly pierce into the body of the Muscle Devil, which definitely confused it, though before it could do or say anything about it, over a dozen or hundred more bandages came out of all directions of the area they were in, all taking the forms with drill tips and stabbed through all over the Muscle Devil's body, while also wrapping around its figure, this not only caused it more pain, but also restricted all of its movements and prevented it from escaping at all from its binds of suffering, this also served as a distraction, as the Muscle Devil was more focused with its situation to even notice that it was losing a hold and grip on the Devil Human and the child, which a few more bandages took the chance to snatch away the child and away from the Muscle Devil.

"Now Denji!"

And while the Muscle Devil and child could either be confused or scared about what was happening, only the Hybrid knew what was going on, as he looked up and saw Kobeni Higashiyama, who was currently in her mummy-looking transformation known as "Miira", she was currently holding back the Muscle Devil and protecting the child with her wrappings, which made him smile to have her help, it no doubt made him feel happy to have someone look after him.

"I'm so glad you're such a low life..."

With newfound confidence and motivation, Denji stood back up, using his broken arms to lift the string from his chest and towards his mouth.

"It means I won't regret killing you..."

The last thing that the Muscle Devil was able to witness was Denji smirking at it, before he pulled the string, and could only see and hear the spinning blades of a chainsaw ripping flesh and most definitely muscle.