From Fanum, Ammi, Adreel, Skye and everybody to be honest and the supporters it was just so heart filling. I get a call from Fanum. I obviously pick up and it was a Facetime call.

Fanum: Our favourite couple, y'all ready, we all waiting for you downstairs.

"Of course we the last ones downstairs, we'll be there in a sec"

I shout for Duke's name and he comes in the bathroom where I was and he shows Fanum his outfit from the phone and he starts to hype us up and flood us with compliments. Ammi then looks at the phone and grabs the phone off Fanum and starts to compliment us and then we start to laugh.

"Okay we'll meet y'all downstairs"

Fanum: Alright.

We then end the Facetime call and I got my black Gucci fanny pack on and I got my phone in there and my lipglosses and lip liner. I'm just a girl right. So Duke gets just his phone and his Airpods and he says.

Duke: You ready to go?

"Yeah, you got our hotel key?"

Duke: Yeah of course.

"Okay let's go"

I then leave the hotel room and Duke then closes the door and puts the key in his pocket and offers my hand and of course I accept the offer and we walk to the lift to make us go downstairs. We then get into the lift and I just look at him and how handsome he looked. I then fix his collar and make sure he's looking good. He then whispered "thank you" and the door lifts open and we see the group inside the hotel lobby and then we go outside to our hanging out spot. It was beside the beach and there was also a fire place.

Davis: Girls, do you mind if I speak to the guys quickly and we'll meet up with you guys?

"Of course, we'll have some girl time whilst you guys have your talk"

Duke then looks at me and asks.

Duke: You gon be good?

"Yeah of course"

Duke then kisses my cheek and leaves with the boys and then us girls give each other a group hug and we compliment each other's outfits. We all wanted to go on a walk through the streets of Greece. It was so beautiful. We also took some pictures. And we then started to talk about things. It was still the evening as we arrived really late. And we are jet lagged as fuck.

Adreel: So how is everyone?

"Oh i'm doing good"

Karra: I'm good girl

Skye: I'm fantastic now we on vacation.

Callie: We've been longing to take this trip for a long time now and we're here it's insane.

"Right"

Gio: How is the baby Ammi?

Ammi: Y'all pregnancy is hard you know, it gets to me, it messes me up and it's just like i'm excited to meet our little girl.

"Wait what?!"

Ammi: Yeah we having a girl!!

"Omg wow, a mini Ammi!!! Does Fanum know?"

Ammi: Of course, we just wanted to let you guys know what we're having when I give birth but I don't think the boys know and I wasn't supposed to say it but it slips out my mouth anyways so i'm here now.

"We're so happy for you!"

Ammi: Thank you girls now can we sit down, i'm out of breath.

We then went back to the spot the boys left us so they could talk. They still weren't there which means the talk was very long. The hang out spot was on the beach but behind the rest of the people and there was a fireplace too.

It was circular so we all sat on these huge wooden chairs. And we just talked and waited for the boys to come back.

"Y'all, I think Duke is hiding something from me again but I know it's a good thing"

Gio and Karra look at each other. And I knew it they knew something and the rest of the girls looked clueless.

"Gio, Karra, is there something you're not telling me?"

Gio: No it's nothing don't worry

"You sure?"

Karra: Yeah it's nothing girl but don't worry about anything.

Skye: They are for sure hiding something so that means Duke is doing something good which you probably don't know.

Callie: Well, let's just hope that she gets engaged because they've been together since college and they deserve to live the life that me and Agent are living.

Adreel: Right, she's been wanting to get married for a long time and it's the time for her right now.

Ammi: Yeah exactly.

Rosemary: It will mean a lot for her.

All the girls were whispering amongst each other and I think they forgot I'm here too and also I can hear what they are saying and now i'm thinking. Why if Duke is actually going to ask me to marry him? Of course I'm saying yes but this will be the month where the best thing of my life will happen. I think everyone has an idea on what Duke is hiding from me but we'll see.

The boys then come and join us and then we all start to conversation about everything and nothing. We had laughs and smiles everywhere and it was getting to sunrise so we should get heading inside. We said our goodbyes to the group and we went to our hotel room.

Duke: You okay? You look worried when we were hanging out with everybody.

"Yeah i'm good I just was thinking about something but it shouldn't bother me anymore"

Duke: You wanna talk about it?

"No i'm good"

Duke: You sure?

"I'm certain"

Me and Duke then change into our matching pyjamas that say our names. Duke has my name and I have his and I found it so cute so I gave him the idea of having them. Anyways, me and Duke cuddled until we went to sleep and that was our first day in the Greek Islands.