I took a dagger from the table beside me and pinned it on his palms earning a loud scream from him.

"Aaaaahhhhhh...."

"Saaley chutiye! Tu mujhe blackmail kar raha hai hm!? Tujhe pata hai na k main tere baap ko footpath mein bhik mangwa sakta hoon huh! Aur Aradhya k baarey mein aur ek sabdh bola na toh teri yeh zaban kaat dalunga main!", I warned him and took out the dagger from his palm earning another loud scream.
(You bloody fucker! You are blackmailing me hm!? You know right that I can make your father sit on the footpath and make him beg for money huh! And if you utter another word about Aradhya then I'll rip off your tongue!)

"Tu ne uske saath zabardasti ki, uska rape kiya! Tujhe toh main nahi chodunga aaj! Bohot dard saha he ussne, aab teri baari hai!"
(You forced yourself on her, you raped her! I won't spare you so easily! She has gone through a lot of pain, now it's your turn!)

" I have a gift for you Mr. Sharma! Yuv, leke ao!"
(I have a gift for you Mr.Sharma! Yuv, bring it!)

Yuvraj immediately went outside to bring what I had asked for. It's a leather belt embedded with spikes on its body. One thrash is enough for the person to squirm in pain but this fucker needs to suffer a lot today!

"Yeh lijiye bhaiya!", saying Yuvraj handed me the belt.
(Here you go bhaiya!)

Agasthya gulped in fear looking at the belt.

"Adhiraj aisa maat karo!", Agasthya said in a begging tone.
(Adhiraj don't do like this!)

"She's a whore Adhiraj! Because of her you're going to lose your power, position and everything! You know what my father will do if he comes to know about this.", Agasthya said yelling.

"Tu ne phir se meri Aaru k baarey mein ulta sidha kaha! Maine bola tha na, ek sabdh bhi nahi!", saying I thrashed him with the leather belt.
(You again uttered shits about my Aaru! I told you right, not a single word against her!)

"Power aur position khoney ka mujhe koi daar nahi hai, kyu ki Adhiraj Randhawa ko koi choo bhi nahi sakta! Baat jab meri Aaru pe aati hai toh main sab kuch khone k liye taiyaar hoon!"
(I don't have any fear of losing my power or position because nobody can touch Adhiraj Randhawa! When it comes to my wife then I am ready to lose everything!)

"Aaahhhh!"

The spikes embedded on the belt tore out scraps of his skin as and when I thrashed the belt on his body.

"This is how you feel when you thrust into someone mercilessly!", saying I continued beating him with the belt. I could hear my sweetheart's screams, how she might have felt that day...how much pain she had to go through. I continued thrashing him mercilessly just the way he thrusted into my sweetheart despite of her opposition.

"Bhaiya! Bhaiya! Stop now! It's evening, we need to go home! Bhabhi is continuously calling you.", Yuvraj said holding my hands. A pool of blood formed in the entire room and  Agasthya was  lying on the floor with his eyes partially open. I looked at my watch, it was 8.00 pm in the evening.

I threw the belt aside. I had one last job. I looked at Yuvraj and he smirked at me understanding my intentions. I called one of my men and whispered something into his ears.

"Once you are done, dispose his body somewhere! And don't mess with his face much...it would turn difficult for the media to recognise him. Also clean this mess before leaving!", saying Yuvraj and I left the farmhouse. While getting inside the car we could hear the last and final scream of his which was satisfying my soul to the greatest extent.