He rolled out from under the car, covered in oil, grease and rust. He stood up, looked in the side mirror and smoothed his hair with his dirty hand before straightening up and stretching his back.

"Wanna stick?" Sammy calls over to him from the workshop and dean holds up his hand to catch the pack of cigarettes flying towards him. He takes one out the packet and lights it up, not even caring that the oil could set fire and burn him alive.

"You're gonna have to go buy some more, sammy-boy." Dean breathes out a cloud of smoke and strolls over to his brother, handing tall young slimmy the sticks back which only showed one left. Sam sighed and pouted at him brother, raising a single eyebrow in defiance.

"Again?" He drawls.

"Just go would ya?" Dean grabs Sam's neck playfully and drags him outside. "Look, there's your two fuck-buddies. Take 'em with you, and keep out of trouble."

"Fuck buddies?" Sam snorted. "You must be mistaking me and them for you and Dallas."

"Just go buy the nicotine would ya?" Dean drawled and kicked his brother up the ass to tell him to get a move on.

"Yo, ponyboy! Johnny! Wait up!" Sam called and started running towards them. Dean smiled lightly and turned back to his work. He opened the hood of the car and bent over to pick at the engine and measure the oil.

He did this for a few minutes but yelped and stood up when he felt a sharp slap against his behind. He spun around angrily but grinned when he saw it was Dallas and the rest of the team.

"Hey hey what's up!" Dean shouted and pulled Dallas into a manly hug (as if that was as close as they had ever gotten before) and greeted his friends.

"Not good my brother." Dean frowned at Benny's words and the mood became altogether serious.

"Why?" Dean asks sharply.

"The no good Soc's violating the terms and conditions again." Dallas spat into the dirt. "Saw 'em screech through town in one of those flashy Mustangs. We chased after them of course with a few bricks and crow-bars. Sodapop even smashed one of their windows through."

Dean smirked, winked, and nodded at Sodapop who shrugged his shoulders and smirked right back. The Soc's had no right coming to this part of town, and now, Dean and the gang were going to have to show them a lesson.

"Any idea who it was?" Dean asks, perking an eyebrow up in Benny's direction. He had a way with faces and could usually pick up on what group these particular soc's belonged too.

"Same old, you know the drill. Bob Sheldon and Randy Adderson. It looked as though they were trying to show off for their little girlfriends who were in the back seats of the car." Benny shrugs and leans against the car. Dean gives him a shove and tells him to watch the paint work.

"I thought they'd cooled off since they became friends with that new Novak kid." Dallas says, leaning against the car also, but refusing to move when Dean shoved him and only shot him a sly grin.

"What Novak kid?" Dean asks suspiciously. He didn't like knew names.

"He was born and raised here, so he ain't exactly new." Sodapop contradicted, ignoring Dean's question.

"What Novak kid?" Dean persisted and Dallas sighed.

"I don't know, man. He usually always kept himself to himself but lately had been hanging around with the soc gang at the drive-in movies and baseball games. Since they started hanging around with him they haven't been arguing as much with us lately. It's becoming kinda boring." Dallas sighs and sparks up a cigarette.

"You ever seen him?" Dean asks Dallas and the taller man just grins and wiggles his eyebrows.

"Oh yes. I've seen him all right. Hard to miss when he has an ass like a beach ball and the face of a Greek god." Dean snorted at the comment and shook his head.

"You say that about anyone remotely good looking." Two-bit mutters and Darrel laughs loudly.

"Soda-pop, am I lying?" Dallas snaps, asking for a second opinion.

"He ain't lying." Soda replies, looking down at his fingernails. Suddenly the boys heard a loud screech and some shouting from a few blocks over. All of them looked at each other before leaping away from the garage and running towards where the shouting was coming from.

They turned a corner and saw Moose, Ponyboy, and Johnny running for their dear lives while a bright red mustang sped to a halt in front of them while two soc's got out of the car and stood in front of the three smaller boys. Randy and Bob it was, as always and it made Dean's blood boil as he saw the two poshies grin at each other and walk towards the lads.

Randy gave Ponyboy the right hook when the younger of the three flipped out a pocket knife as an act of self defense, and all of Dean's crew shouted at the same time and began speeding towards the mustang.

"Oh shit!" Dean heard Bob say which gave him some satisfaction before the two slid back in the car and drove away, curses from the boys lips flying behind them as the boys tried chasing the car on foot.

"You alright?" Dean rushed over to his brother and his friends. Sam was kneeling down beside Ponyboy whose nose was bleeding pretty badly so Soda ripped his shirt and gave the boy the fabric to use as a tissue for his bloody nose. Sam nodded his head and finally breathed out a sigh of relief.

"They always target us." Sam complained.

"Well you're small and slow, they're tall and have a car." Dean shrugs. "But more importantly, did you get the smokes?" Sam glared at his brother for a few moments before finally sighing and nodding his head, digging into his jean-jacket and bringing out a packet of cigarettes.

Dean grinned and took the packed off of him, stuffing it into his pants and heaving Ponyboy up off the floor. The others gather around him to make sure he is okay and then begin to take him back home.

"They won't get away with this." Dallas mutters to Dean as they walk behind the crowd together. "We gotta do something about them if they keep harrassigg our boys."

"I'm behind you all the way, man don't get me wrong. But i don't want nothing too serious alright? I don't want any dead bodies or police snooping around. We'll do what we gotta do and keep under the radar for a few months after that."

Dallas snorts and rolls his eyes but Dean's gives him a stern look.

"I'm serious man."

"Alright, try give me a reason not to murder those posh freaks." Dallas muttered under his breath.

"Well you can't fuck me in prison." Dean grinned and walked back into the garage, leaving Dallas laughing in the street.

"Where the hell have you been, boy?" Bobby's voice came out of the garage before the man came out himself. Dean rolled his eyes and leaned on the car he was working on.

"Relax, Bobby. Those Socials were after Sammy, Ponyboy and Johnny. I had to do something!" Dean tried to defend himself but Bobby was having none of it.

"You stay out of trouble young man." The man snaps. "You've nearly gone to prison three times this year because you just can't leave things alone. This whole feud between the east and the west needs to stop, right now. I won't have you rotting away in jail like a piece of meat."

"But Bobby-" Dean begins but Bobby cuts him off.

"Leave it, Dean! You got you're whole life ahead of you and if you keep this feud going any longer, the rest of your life you'll be spending in prison with only a murder sentence to your name."

Bobby turned to leave and Dean rubs his forehead and grimaces at the ground. Perhaps Bobby was right, but there was no way Dean was going to let the socials get away with trying to hurt his brother. He was going to have to teach them a lesson of some kind. One that will keep him out of the mouths of people who can blab to his uncle or his father.

And so the real dispute between Socials and Greasers began.

Alright so like i said, next chapter will be written by Tori_Castellanos