"I've spent sixteen years of my life with him,", her eyes got swollen with tears, "He always had a place in my heart. He never deserved what he got. What I feared the most happened, he became nothing less than his father. His father too married his mother forcefully."

"What?", the never ending surprises.

"His mother was engaged to someone else but his father used his power wrongly. He married his mother forcefully. After sometime she thought he might be good, he might love her genuinely and take care of her but she was awfully wrong. She found out his affair when she was about to give birth to Jimin. But women...", she chuckles through her tears, "We fall down because of our own feelings. She thought maybe having a child would solve this problem. It didn't. But she loved Jimin more than anything. She always stood for him but fate...fucking fate..."

"What happened?"

"Jimin doesn't know this but his mother committed suicide. It was too much for her. She protected Jimin till she can, till her last breath but..."

"So... Jimin wasn't lying? He always tried to get my attention and always goes too far to get it so I thought..."

Why are you feeling bad for him?

"No, why would someone lie about this? After her mother, things turned so bad. For the tabloids, Mr. Park is a perfect man but I know how fake perfection actually is. He was just nine or ten...what was his fault Y/n? After that we became closer, closest actually and the childhood friendship soon changed into love, for me."

You didn't realized but your tears were rolling down your cheeks too. Park Jimin, known to have every bad quality you can think of, he is hurt too. But somethings never change, history does gets repeated. Jimin was doing nothing but repeating what his father did to his mother.

"Then why are you helping me?"

"I don't want him to do something that ruined him, something that'll make me see his father in him and...and I don't want you to end up like his mother. Trust me Y/n, I won't leave you but I'm not betraying him."

"Juhee...", you pulled her into your heartly embrace. She really needed that hug and that conversation.

I didn't knew she was carrying so much inside and....and Jimin too.

I feel bad for her but Jimin? I can't. Why should I? I'm sorry for his childhood but what about me? My life?

"I will never question you.", you comforted while caressing her back.

"Thank you... so much.", her grips got tighter around you.

"But Juhee", you asked within the hug as she hummed signaling you to speak.

"What about you? What if...if you get trapped by the problem you are saving me from? What have you done?"

"Love Y/n, I did love. Jimin's feelings for you aren't love and for me it might never be too. I don't care if I get what I want or not but I want him to be actually happy without a regret."

This is love too...
It has so many faces...

Aww, she is always so cheerful but...

"You should go to sleep now, I've bored you enough.", she joked as her dimples flashed. They looked so pretty on her face.

"I'd love to get bored by you. And instead of torturing your lungs, torture my sleep next time."

"Of course."

You were about to leave the place when you heard, "Jimin doesn't smoke right?"

"Yeah. Why asking me? I don't go around looking what he does or not.", you were a little annoyed.