21. Healing her soul

Start from the beginning

I am relieved that my sweetheart is finally healing, rather I'm being able to heal her. She's becoming much more comfortable with me and also is opening up to me without any hesitation. I am taking utmost care of her as she has not yet healed completely. She still remains scared sometimes. I now understand why was she so scared that day when maa said about our first night. She was scared that I would force myself on her which I would never! We kiss very often now as she prefers to always stick to me, sleep cuddling me, eating with me.

My sweetheart is going through her menstrual stage now and I understand how much pain she has to bear for these five days. I have seen my sister also suffering from cramps and irritation but my sweetheart gets very painful periods. She gets very painful cramps on her lower abdomen for which she cannot even walk properly.

"Is it still paining baby?", I asked her while putting the hot bag on her lower abdomen.

"Hmm...", she hummed in response, her brows wrinkled and eyes squeezed shut in pain. I sat beside her and started massaging her waist gently.

"Is the ache soothing sweetheart?", I cooed her and she hummed in response. I continued massaging her butyraceous body for another few minutes when she again spoke out,

"Adhiraj, I don't want to lie down anymore! I want to go downstairs.", she said pouting like a baby.

"Achha okay! Get up slowly.", saying I removed the hot bag from her lower abdomen and helped her get up. She got up and hissed in pain while standing straight. I didn't let her go down or do any household chores during this time as she only needed rest.

We got down the stairs and I made her sit on the couch. The living room was empty now as everybody was in their respective rooms. I made her sit comfortably, handing her the cushions and took a seat beside her. My laptop was lying on the centre table, so I took it on my lap and started doing my work while she was scrolling through her phone. She was watching reels! She was giggling like a baby. I smiled looking at her and continued with my work.

"Adhiraj I want chocolate!", she said pouting like a baby. It was her cravings. She craves for different kinds of junk all the time. I have never seen her eating so much of junk ever.

"Sweetheart eat something healthy now! You are eating too much of junks since the last two days.", I said looking at her.

"No! No! No! I want chocolate please!", she started shouting like a baby.

"Okay! I'm getting it for you.", saying I got up from the couch and went to bring her chocolate from the fridge. The fridge was entirely loaded with chocolates and ice creams. I did it for her along with three of her brothers who keep on pampering her 24x7.

"Here you go sweetheart, your chocolate!", saying I handed her the dairy milk.

"Thank you husband!", she said in her cutest version giggling and started eating her chocolate happily.

She looks beautiful when she smiles. I always wish to see her smiling like that. I kept ogling her beautiful face for another moment when I saw her face messed up with chocolate spreading on the corner of her lips and the tip of her nose. She was so engrossed in eating that she didn't even realise her face was messed up.

"What happened? You want to eat?", she asked looking at me forwarding the chocolate to me. I want to eat her raw now!

"No! Your face is all messed up.", saying I licked the chocolate from the corner of her lips and the tip of her nose. She immediately lowered her eyes feeling timid.