"Alright. I'm hanging up now. Take care!"

"Take care, love you."

Just as Yoko hung up, Bakugo barged out of Yoshiko's room, staring at her with sunglasses on. Yoshiko tilted her head in question, only for him to start dancing to one of Doja Cat's songs coming from her room. Her jaw dropped to the floor as she watched him smoothly move towards her as he danced.

She backed away, incredibly confused, wondering what had gotten into him, until Shinsou came out of her room cackling, "Oh, God, it's just you." Yoshiko muttered.

"These hips don't lie!" Shinsou rolled on the floor, wiping his eyes. Bakugo stopped in front of Yoshiko, putting a hand on the wall behind her, "Hey, pretty lady. You got a boyfriend?"

Yoshiko deadpanned, staring up at Bakugo, grinning at her flirtatiously. She could tell he received a long string of orders from Shinsou. She smacked his arm hard, pulling him out of his daze as Shinsou hollered with laughter from his place on the floor.

Bakugo blinked blankly at Yoshiko. She wasn't here a second ago. He turned around to see Shinsou wiping tears of laughter from his eyes. He took off the sunglasses, frowning down at them. How did they get into the hallway, and why was he wearing shades? He was arguing with Shinsou in Yoshiko's room. He scowled when he realised Shinsou had used his quirk on him.

"Very funny," Bakugo glowered, sparks dancing in his palm, "Now get ready 'cause I'm gonna fucking fry your ass."

"You should have seen your ass swinging from side to side!" Shinsou laughed. Bakugo opened his mouth to say something, clenching it shut when he remembered Shinsou could brainwash him again.

Yoshiko pulled Bakugo back by his shirt when he made a move to go after Shinsou. "Lemme after him!" Bakugo yelled, trying to break free from Yoshiko's grip.

"Your arms already hurt, Katsuki. Stop using your quirk right now." Yoshiko scolded. Bakugo gave her a sour glance and pouted, letting the sparks die.

"Bakugo Katsuki is whipped for his girlfriend." Shinsou snickered.

"I'm gonna kill you when you're asleep," He warned Shinsou, swinging the door to his room open and stepping inside, slamming the door shut behind him.

"Keep one eye open when you sleep," Yoshiko smirked.

"I'm gonna install an extra lock on the door," Shinsou said.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Days came and went by in a flash. It was already the weekend when Yoshiko stirred in her sleep. She squirmed in Bakugo's arms wrapped around her, his head buried in the gap between her neck and shoulder. She managed to reach for her phone under the pillow and turned the alarm off. She rested her chin on his head, feeling his warm breath against her neck.

She slowly traced up his spine and into his hair, massaging gentle circles in his scalp in an attempt to wake him up. He nuzzled into her neck, throwing a leg across her, "Kats, wake up," she whispered.

"It's just the weekend," he reminded, his voice deep against her skin. She could feel the reverberations in his chest.

She propped up on one elbow, kissing the shell of his ear, "Come on, we have a lot to do today."

"We don't."

Yoshiko threw a leg over him, straddling his waist. He opened his eyes lazily, maroon irises peeking at her. His warm hands travelled up her thighs, stopping to give her a gentle squeeze. Yoshiko pinched his cheeks, smooshing them together, "Come on now, wake up. I'm taking you on a date."