"Can we head downstairs? We can't talk in front of her.", she said whispering.
.
.
.

"Mr. Randhawa, Aradhya didi, I mean Mrs. Randhawa has got panic attacks. It's very important for her to open up to her close ones, whom she trusts the most. Her friends already know about it, only you don't know. I want her to open up willingly to you in order to overcome this trauma.", the doctor said looking at me.

"But why is she traumatised doctor....", I asked her in confusion.

"Sorry I didn't introduce myself! I'm doctor Isha Jaiswal, Doctor Srivastava's assistant.", she said forwarding her hand for a shake. I shook hands with her and further asked her,

"Why is she traumatised?"

"That you need to know from her! Itna main kehe sakti hoon Mr. Randhawa k ek ladki ko jiss hatse se sabse zyada daar lagta hai, wahi iss trauma ka karan hai! Whatever, this is the medicine she'll be taking for a week and I'll be coming for a routine checkup every month!", she said to me handing me a prescription.
(That you need to know from her! I can say this much that whatever a girl fears the most is the reason behind her trauma! Whatever, this is the medicine she'll be taking for a week and I'll be coming for a routine checkup every month!)

"Bhaiya, bhabhi thik hai?", now said Yuv from behind.
(Bhaiya, is bhabhi okay?)

"Hey, action hero! This is your house!?", doctor Isha said looking at Yuvraj.

"Hi doctor madam! So you are Raghav Srivastava's assistant!?", Yuvraj replied her back chuckling.

"You both know eachother?", I asked looking at both of them.

"Yes bhaiya! We met a few times.", Yuv said smiling at her.

"I'll take your leave now! Please call me if there's any emergency Mr. Randhawa! Good night.", saying doctor Isha left along with Virat. She is Virat's sister.
,
.
.
.

I slowly opened the door of our bedroom and saw my sweetheart sitting on the couch, her head tilted towards the window. She was changed into a light pair of kurti, the one she wore on our first night.

"Sweetheart!", I called her but got no answer. I took small steps towards her. Sitting in front of her I called her again.

"Aaru!"

This time she responded. She tilted her head towards me, her eyes still teary. She instantly wrapped her arms around my nape and sniffed. I held her hips and yanked her into my lap. She buried her face on my chest and I caressed her hair lovingly.

"I want to know everything Aaru! What happened to you sweetheart!?", I asked her. She lifted her head from my chest lowering her gaze. That means she doesn't want to talk.

"Okay, I understood! Talk to me whenever you are ready. You need to open up in order to overcome your trauma!", saying I was about to put her down from my lap when she held my wrist.

"I first met him in a night club.", she said in a lowered tone.

"Who?", I asked her in curiosity.

"Agasthya....Agasthya Sharma!", she said. A lone tear escaped from her eyes.

"I was waiting for my selection letter from Harvard University that time. I, Nihar and Virat used to go clubbing very frequently. I met Agasthya in one of those night clubs. We spoke to each other that day, exchanged numbers and gradually got close to each other. Agasthya used to take me to dates, movies, gift me my favourite chocolates, flowers and all but then after some time he started changing. We used to kiss but then he used to be too harsh with me! But one night change everything! It was his birthday, he invited us in a party where he....", she couldn't complete the last few words. She started sobbing.

Tied Together✨| 18+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें