006

Note - I have scripted this chapter with three main points to which I gave names, so don't be surprised when you randomly see them-

Also, just to make sure you understand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ = Time skip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ followed by Italic = memory of the past

If it is shown again and you see a normal text, it means we are back in the present

If anything else comes up, I'll note it in future chaps. For now, enjoy!

1-.11. 2***
Time in dr - 12.06. 2***

AU - Dreamtale (Original AU - Jokublog [Corrupted - by me])

             *The trio is testing your patience, yet it fills you with even MORE patience

//"CAN YOU STOP MUNCHING THAT DAMN STOLEN KETCHUP AND LEND ME A HAND HERE HORROR?!",//

Wakey wakey

The two tied beings were still not up. No wonder, it has been only like half-an-hour since you knocked them out. Currently the tv's program was set on static, so you just pretended the Telenovela was still on and something weird -as always in those- was going on.

You gave Dust and Killer -tied up next to the couch on the ground- a brief glance before focusing back on the tv.

"..." you shifted and crossed your arms. Then uncrossed them. Then brought your knees up to your chest. Then let them hang off the side of the couch. Then crossed them. And uncrossed them. Then turned to glare at Horror.

"Can you stop staring at me already?!"

He shrugged.

"Urhg!" You groaned and held your head in your hands, irritated.

"I just wish they will wake up soon," you grumbled, and would you look at that! Your wish came true~

You heard shifting noises from beside you, where Dust and Killer were tied up. You randomly found a duct-tape in the closet in your no-but-yes room, so you decided to use it on Killer. It was very effective.

Good thing you did it, or your ears would stop working from the loudness once he would wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dust's pov

How long was it since we woke up? Dunno, maybe half-an-hour, maybe only a quarter-of-hour. The human is very confusing though. It seems like they don't even know about us, maybe they didn't hear of us? This universe seems very empty from what I've seen. But I feel a past presence of somebody I have met... just not very sure WHOse...

...

When I woke up, I was confused. It was not many times somebody could knock us out just like that. Not that we had boney skulls, more like we would always be able to dodge. So what's different with them then?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything was fuzzy. I can't remember the last time we were knocked out. I tried to rub my eyes but my hands were tied. Of course I could cut through the ropes with ease, but I didn't want to gain any unnecessary attention.