001

Time in c.r. - 13.11. 2***
Time in d.r. - 12.06. 2***

AU - Talerose (by Author0 [Me on Deviantart])

*L o o k i n g   a r o u n d  t h e   b e a u t i f u l  r o s e  f i e l d  f i l l s  y o u  w i t h  p a t i e n c e.

(small note. I think it would be the best to go to 002 because in 001 and 001.5 you will be mostly around my OCs which might be boring)

You heard quiet footsteps approaching.

Turning your head to see who it is, you spotted a skeleton under the name 'Roza'. You randomly came across her character just a few months ago. The Talerose fandom wasn't so big, but it is understandable, since it was created not so long ago. You knew... you think you knew that she was trans.

"Oh dear, where are your parents?" her sweet and calm voice ringed in your ears.

Confirming that you HAVE shifted gave you more questions than answers. Why did you appear in Talerose and not on the golden buttercups in underground as scripted? Why was she the first Sans you saw even though you knew almost nothing about her and her fandom? Did she knew you were from a different universe and shifted here cause you simp for undertale-

"Are you okay, darling?" she waved a hand in front of your face. She was kneeling down beside you, trying to get your attention as you got one of the few daydreams, thinking through your entire existence. "Child? Earth to the lost Child?"

You must have been staring way too long while thinking about everything going on.... oops?

"I-I-I-Wha-wha-Whe-we-So sorry!" you blurted out, stuttering cause you didn't think nor knew what to say beforehand and your autopilot that helped you to respond without stuttering was most likely broken.

"Uhm... eh?" she tilted her head to the side, her eyes holding question marks in them.

You took a deep breath in and said, now without stuttering: "Sorry, I didn't mean to space out, i-it's just-" aaaand you stopped. Rather not talk about something you haven't thought over and accidentally say that you have been 'simping' for her kind...

She blinked, then asked :"Are you lost?" You nodded. You WERE practically lost. Lost in your thoughts of how, what, finally, when, why, etc. "Oh, that's alright! You're not the first nor the last one that it happened to and didn't know where to go. That's why I was so quick to come here anyway," she giggled.

"Anyways, where are your parents?" she asked with a kind smile on her face.

Aaand... shit.

What were you supposed to say?! You shifted here?! "Oh I shifted here because I simp for your kind and your Multiverse is my cannon 1# favorite," Yeah... no.

"I-I-I-" you stuttered again, having no idea on what to say.

"Oh, are you from another dimension?" you looked at her, frozen. How'd she know you aren't from here?! SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT BILL FUCKING CIPHER FOR THE LOVE OF GOLDEN FREDDY-

"Not to be rude or anything, but you don't look like anyone here. Ya know, everyone from here has at least one flower on their body from some injury they got, but as I see, you got none. No one that is from this universe is clean from flowers, but you are. Did you accidentally dimension-jump? Or was it not an accident?"

It definitely wasn't an accident, since you shifted. But can you trust her enough to tell her that?...

"Oh, who am I kidding! Of course you did it by accident! You wouldn't be so confused if you did it yourself," she smiled at you, like a mother looking at their child, "let's get you out of here and go inside. I'll contact Brush when we'll get in," she helped you up and gently took your hand, walking you to the big white castle that you oh so admired the second you saw it.