005

19.11. 2***
Time in dr - 12.06. 2***

AU - Dreamtale (Original AU - Jokublog [Corrupted - by me])

        *Enjoying your stay in the dream reality you have shifted into fills you with patience

//"You're sometimes so childlike I cannot bring myself to believe you aren't only 10 year old...",//

"Dreaaam!!! The spider!!! It made an appearance again!!!" you barged into Dream's room, waking him up in the process. It has been quite a few days since you first entered this.... Universe. It was fun. The dream was not so fun but at least in the morning Dream decided to show you various universes he thought you might like. And you for sure did.

He first showed you around the most popular AU, Underswap, with Blue taking the lead. It was actually very easy to keep this memory, because he was greeting literally everybody and showing you everything. And when I say everything I mean everything. He was a proud skeleton.

The next most memorable moment was when you met the cool Bruh. He was a huge flirt and your cheeks turned uncomfortably red. Good thing you have that hat of yours so you can hide yourself from the world!

And the third and last most special memory was when he took you to outertale. The sky was filled with stars and comets! It was so magnificent, like the great Papyrus himself. Their Sans was also very chill and agreed to show you around, amused at how excited you were.

"Huh..?" Dream yawned loudly, hand covering his mouth. He sat up and turned on his nearby lamp. The blindfolds were closed.

"I hate Jerry!" you whined again.

"Jerry?..." Dream blinked, tilting his head. Who on earth was Jerry?

"I decided to give that mo- ehem, spider, a name. Nightmare Jerry," you climbed onto his bed, looking around for the dangerous spider.

"Oh? Cute," Dream chuckled.

"He's not cute!" you were about to say 100 reasons Jerry isn't cute.

"But how did you know it's the same spider?" he averted the topic. Looks like he didn't want to hear your essay.

"Are there any living things other than us in this universe?" you crossed your arms.

"Most likely yes,"

You opened your mouth to say something but then processed what he said.

"You know what? Never mind. Go get your beauty sleep," you hopped off the bed and runned out, leaving him dazzled.

After a few minutes he laughed :"What did I say? A child,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Y/N?" Dream sat down next to you and ruffled, or at least tried to, your head.

"Hmm?" you half-focused on the subtitles and half-focused on what he was saying, missing on what was going on in both. After that dream/nightmare last night you started seeing telenovela -but undertale- on the TV with such little yellow subtitles you wanted to kill yourself.

"Would your highness want to go to a shop?"

You blinked, not quite catching it and turned to him, giving him your full attention.

"...Eh?"

"Would. You. Like. To. Go. To. A. Shop?" he repeated, now simpler and slower. A lot slower than needed.