003

A/N - Just to remind y'all, I have no idea what I am doing with my life, 'ka?

13.11. 2***
Time in dr - 12.06. 2***

AU - Dreamtale (Original AU - Jokublog [Corrupted (we can call it that ig) by me])

*Being hungry but still being happy over the fact you have shifted into your desired reality fills you with patience

//"Now let's make those sandwiches,"//

You worked hard, you really did. After some time of persuading Dream to finally let you help him, the first thing you had to do was cut some bread. And that was hard. Not that you couldn't do it, but the problem was that the stuPID KNIFE COULDN'T FREAKING CUT! IT WAS BLUNT LIKE BLUE!!!!

The first thing you wanted to do after finally cutting that one slice of bread was to throw that sh*t outta the window. You really tried to cut it good, but that knife had something against you! And so you decided to hate it as much as it hated you.

When Dream noticed you, your endless suffering and the so-called slice of bread you cut, he sent you to the other side of the rather small kitchen and told you to not touch anything else for now.

As the sizzling of the eggs on the pan and cutting noises were the only background music, you decided to stir up a conversation.

"So! What do you usually do in your free time?" you ask, sitting near the entrance to the living room. Standing for too long was way too uncomfortable so you decided for the more comfortable option, sitting.

"Save the multiverse from my brother and his so-called gang, make sure Blue is safe and keep an eye out for Ink if anything dangerous crosses his mind, why?" He turned the fried eggs to not burn them.

"Oh..." guess he didn't go into details as much as you wanted him to.

"You?" He went back to cutting tomatoes.

"Oh! Oh..." you thought for a little bit, before answering truthfully, "Exist,"

"Could you give any shorter answer?" he chuckled.

"But it's true!" you argued, crossing your arms.

"What else do you do except for existing then?" He turned off the stove and moved to put the tomatoes on the butter covered bread.

"Well, I live a life, I do my homework, I fantasise, I read.... And eat and sleep I guess?" you tapped your cheek as you thought of what else you did.

"I'm sure it's more than that," He smiled as he put the eggs on the almost finished sandwich and completed it by putting another slice of bread over it. Now there were three sandwiches finished and you for sure were stealing two of them. If you wouldn't feel like being kind you would steal all three of them.

You stood up and immediately snatched the two. Well, wanted. He took the plate from your grasp before you could and shook his head, clicking his tongue.

"Aww!!!" you whined, trying to get to the plate.

"You need a plate, I do not want to clean the floor again. Also, it is impolite to just snatch food somebody else made for you without even thanking them," he gently pushed you away by your head and walked over to the cupboard and took out another plate.

You turned away from him, pouting.

"I swear you're just like a child right now," he chuckled as he gave you a plate with your two lovely sandwiches, "That leads me to wonder, how old are you exactly?"

"Doesn't matter," you snatched the plate from his hands and marched into the living room, Dream following you suit.

"If you say so," he turned on the TV but the only thing on the screen was some gravity bending colours.