It is now 10am and I'm still downstairs and Duke is just laying on my lap and going through his phone. And we see Davis come downstairs, he looked angry in a way but I didn't wanna ask if he was okay because he'll flip out so I just said whilst still looking through my phone.

"Hey Davis"

Davis: Hey Destinee...and Duke.

Duke: Wow.

Davis: What?! at least I said hi.

Duke: True.

Davis comes and makes himself breakfast and we then see Agent and Callie come downstairs and sit next to us on the couch.

Agent: Looks like Duke and Destinee beat us on waking up early this time.

"That's right , woke up at 5 couldn't sleep, but I got my 7 hours in though"

Callie: That's good but why are you in your airport clothes?

"Me thinking we have a morning flight. Duke tells me that we have an evening flight so soon, i'm gonna nap on this couch and when it's time to go. You're gonna let me know."

Duke: Not going to lie, nap needed here too.

"Nigga you slept peacefully"

Duke: And who said i ain't allowed to sleep more?

"Nobody you have your own free will" I said with my hands up surrendering.

Duke: Right.

"Exactly"

I then decided to lay on Callie and go and take a nap on the couch. I started to dream. The dream was us going to a shoot and Duke wasn't going because he was "sick" and so I go to the shoot in behalf of him and we have a shoot. We shoot the video. After I come back home, and go to his room and see him with another woman in bed.

I immediately woke up to Duke looking at me confused and worried for me.

Duke: You good?

"Are you cheating on me?"

Duke: Destinee what the fuck?

"Answer the question Duke?"

Duke: No why would I?

"I was just asking"

Duke: Destinee

I then look at him when my eyes left the floor.

Duke: I will never hurt you ever. This is us right now. We're good. You're good. I'm good, we're okay.

I then exhale hugely and then whisper to myself "Okay"

I then go on the group chat with the girls it's me Callie, Ammi, Skye, Rosemary, Adreel (since we forgave her), Kara and Giovanna. I've been friends with those girls all my life. I've been in beef with Adreel but we've been good friends now and since today, since everything is sorted, we are okay.

I then make a phone call and make my way to the kitchen because I'm talking to the girls. But since Kara and Giovanna don't live in the house. I only called them two in a group call and they picked up straight away because they know how much gossip I give them and they give me the best advice no wonder they my closest friends.

Gio: Yooooooo
Kara: Heyyyyyy

"Yo what's up girlies, how you been?"

Gio: Oh i've been fantastic. I've been good. But what's wrong with you, you look worried. Tell us what's up?

Kara: Can I get a turn to fuckin speak please?

Gio: Oh i'm sorry, forgot you was on this call

Kara: That ain't funny, Gio. Anyways, I've been good just been focusing on the music but how are you? what's up with you? What's with the urgent call?

"Guys I think Duke is cheating on me"

Gio: WHAT?!
Kara: WHAT?!

"Y'all saying that shit at the same time worries me"

Gio: I'm sorry but babe, why would you think that when he is the love of your life and he treats you the best ever.

"I dreamt about it"

Kara: Girl be so fucking for real?! He's not cheating on you.

"Are you sure?"

Gio: Yeah stop thinking about that.

Kara: Girl you've got this. Anyways we gon see you at Greek Islands.

"Oh wait?! You coming too?!"

Kara: Yeah the whole squad going.

"Sick alright imma hit yall"

I end the call and it was getting dark and it was nearly time for us to head to the airport. I left the kitchen and saw Duke standing near the door. He looked concerned and worried for me. I didn't know what to do with myself.

Duke: I love you, you know that right ?

I just nodded and didn't say anything. The housekeepers then go and put our luggage in the bus and we are then in waiting for the rest of the members to get ready. I see Rage at the door and open the door to him. I gave him a hug and he said hi but he then saw the expression on my face.

Josh: You good?

"Yeah i'm good"

Then Josh looks at Duke and looks at him concerned and then they have a conversation about me. I wasn't focusing on what they were saying because I still had the thought of Duke having sex with another woman that wasn't me.

I then go to the kitchen and start to panic, my breath then became heavier and heavier. I just couldn't do it. I was falling into a panic attack. Then I see Giovanna and Karraboo come through the kitchen. I didn't know they would meet us in the crib.

Gio: Girl?!?!

I'm breathing heavily and i can't control my breath. I was falling into a panic attack.

"I....can't.......breathe"

Karra: Gio, get her water.

Gio then goes to the fridge and hands me some water. I drink it with such speed and I start to calm down. Then Duke comes in the room and looks at me on the floor in tears. He then rushes to where I was.

Duke: Babe?!?!

I look at him with red eyes. I gave him a huge hug. And whispered in his ear.

"If you cheat on me, imma kill you, you hear me?"

Duke: I hear you but I won't and you know that. We gon be together forever.

With me still in his arms, Davis then calls everyone and regulates the rules and regulations making sure everybody got what they need and what they want.

Davis: Are we ready to go?

Duke then brings me whilst i'm asleep in his arms and everyone looking at Duke so worried for me.

Duke: She's gonna be good. Let's go we ready.

Davis: You sure? We want her to be safe.

Duke: She good let's go she'll wake up feeling fine.

Karra gave a side eye to Duke and Gio gave him a dirty look and making him seem uncomfortable. Duke then ignored the both of them. They are just overly protective of me and I appreciate them but they need to learn that it's my relationship and I know what I'm gonna do with it.