Chapter Twenty-Three

Börja om från början

"Why-" D'Angelo said, and I held my arm out to stop him.

"I don't kill women." I said, staring blankly as Josie punched Nora across the face.

"Where is Aurora!" Josie yelled, bending down and getting on Nora's level.

"I don't know!" Nora yelled, kicking her legs around.

"Answer me!" Josie yelled, punching her again. The blood ran from her knuckles, the body suit clinging to her body. I could see Abu staring at her, wincing when her knuckles started bleeding.

"I won't tell you shit about her!" Nora yelled and I closed my fist. My knuckles turned whiter, and I narrowed my eyes. Josie punched her again, kneeing her in the stomach.

"I hope they fucking kill her!" I straightened my back, and opened the gate. I stepped into the room and Josie looked at me with confusion. I pushed Josie out of my way, grabbing Nora by her shirt.

"Now you're going to tell me everything you know about Aurora, and everything you did to her. Do you understand me?" I gritted my teeth, and I watched her face become pale. I could hear the footsteps retract and Josie leaving the room to stand on the other side of the cell.

"He's never done this before." I heard Matteo say with confusion heard in his voice.

"He'll do it for her." Josie spoke with a soft voice and I clenched my jaw as I looked at the girl in front of me.

"Where is Aurora?" I demanded and her face paled like she saw a ghost. I grabbed a knife from the table and spun it around in my fingers.

"I don't know!" The woman screamed, and I grabbed her face in my hands.

"Wrong answer." I said, stabbing her shoulder. I didn't go deep enough, and I didn't do it in the middle, just right on the side, slicing her open. She screamed out in pain, and I heard a gasp from the group by the cell.

"What the fuck did you do to her." I said, gritting my teeth. The only thing I wanted to do right now was kill this woman, but I needed to hear what happened to her. The other night at the ball she was hunched over, in pain. The only person I could think of that would know would be Nora, Kelly's private doctor.

"She came to me with broken ribs, a sprained ankle, lots of bruises, cuts, and a bullet wound on her leg." She spoke quickly and I clenched my jaw. I pulled the gun out from my waistband, shooting her in the leg, just how they did to Aurora.

"Please- please stop!" She begged, tears rolling down her face. I placed my gun between her eyes, and pulled the trigger, her body falling to the floor.

"Congratulations, Capo." I heard Josie say, and I could almost hear the smirk on her face.

"You've just killed your first ever woman." She finished, and I looked down at the body. I don't give a shit who the fuck I just killed, all I know is that I'm one step closer to Aurora. Even if I didn't find anything of importance out, I know that she was treated and should be recovering.

"Clean this shit up." I said, walking away from the group and making my way towards the elevator and going to my office. I haven't been able to sleep right since she was taken almost a month and a half ago. I haven't been able to eat right, talk right, or even feel right. Seeing her at the ball only made things worse. Kissing her at the ball made things worse.

I leaned against my desk, feeling my breathing quicken. My heart was racing and I felt like I was going to pass out. I sat down in my chair, leaning my head back and closing my eyes. I took a few deep breaths and opened my drawer. My alcohol was gone, and I sighed. Where the fuck did it go?