So, I'm on my phone just scrolling on Instagram. And I get a text.

"Hey Destinee, can we meet"

Who the fuck is texting me to meet up with them. So I fell for it. I said okay what time and what place? They said in Starbucks tomorrow. That was a bit quick. But anyways i'm going to meet up with a mysterious person tomorrow. I think I know who it's going to be but Imma not jump into conclusions.

They read my message and I decided to give them a call to see who was texting me like this because i'm an impatient girl. I called, it ended straight away. I was like damn, who the heck is wasting their time trying to message me telling me to urgently meet up with them. Anyways, I ignored it.

Time went passed, and the guests left, I didn't hear anything so I assumed they left. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. I immediately recognise them. It was Duke. He opens the door in his room and sees me on the bed using my phone to complete some admin i've got to do for my job. I look up to see who it was and my face turned all the way up. He sits on the side of the bed.

"Oh hey babe"

Duke: What was up with you and Josh downstairs?

"Are you being serious right now"

Duke: Yes the hell I am, what the fuck was going on?

"Duke, we're friends, he was just asking me why I don't message him and I don't want to"

Duke: All that hugging, I don't like that shit. That ends today.

"Okay master. The fuck, you can't tell me what to do"

Duke: Oh yeah I can, I'm your man, you supposed to respect my boundaries.

"Duke I don't understand you sometimes, we sorted this thing out and now you bringing it back up again, I can't afford that shit"

Duke: I'm not bringing it back up you hugging and getting all cute and shit for another man, I don't like that shit.

"Okay if I offended you, I'm sorry"

Duke: Whatever.

"Whatever? Okay cool."

Duke then stood up and goes to the bathroom. He goes and showers and changes into his nightwear.

Duke: Imma hop on stream is that okay with you?

"No"

Duke: Then get out then.

"No nigga, I'm staying here and in fact, you don't got time to be streaming because we didn't talk things out the way they should be Duke, you can't be avoiding me and acting like my daddy all the time when i'm friends with another man"

Duke then comes to bed and joins next to me and moves closer to me and lowers his voice and speaks a bit quietly and says.

Duke: With your ex?

"Okay that doesn't make a difference Duke"

Duke: Yes it does, you've had sexual relations with him and you were in a relationship with him and since he broke it off now he's trying to get in your pants again. Uh uh he ain't. And Imma make sure of that.

"Wow look at you being alpha"

Duke: I'm supposed to be babe, I'm supposed to protect you.

"I know and i'm sorry for hurting your feelings when I was with Josh and also in the kitchen if you think I wasn't joking"

Duke: Shut up with that bullshit I know you was, but you are forgiven.

Duke then looks at my lips and pulls me closer to him and our lips crash against each other. His lips are so soft. He's just everything to me. Just to be around this man is enough for me. Just to be around him, I feel complete. He pulls away and says.

Duke: I love you.

My heart skipped a beat. He hasn't been saying that a lot. I've been saying it but you know he hasn't said that to me in a while so I was surprised and shocked but also had butterflies in my stomach.

"Nigga you haven't said that to me in a long time"

Duke: I'm sorry that's my fault but I've always loved you and you know that, but genuinely I mean it I love you with all my heart.

"I love you too Papa"

Duke then bits his lip and looks at them again. He then grabs my face and kisses my lips again. I think it's because I called him "Papa" for the first time and he folded like a laptop.

Duke: You better call me that all the time from now on.

"I got you only on one condition"

Duke: What?

"Unless you call me mama"

Duke: I got you....mama.

I squealed and giggled and kissed him even more. He was starting to get sexual. I felt it. And mind you, I have a laced pyjama on. So I think when I wear laced shit or that long ass see through black and fluffy on the arm and body robe, he starts to get horny. Duke then starts to kiss my neck.

"Ugh, babe, we haven't fucked in a few months"

Duke: I know, and I wanna fuck now what's the issue?

"It's a bit weird now we have a kid in the house i'm scared to wake him up."

Duke continues to kiss my neck and now pay attention to what i'm saying.

"Babe?!"

Duke: We'll be quiet. Bring your ass here.

He then pulls me closer and we start to make out...