🕰️ • Chapter 20 • 🕰️

Intro to this story
Upon Time
🕰️
——————

Intro to this story Upon Time🕰️——————

🕰️• Jennie POV •🕰️

🕰️• Jennie POV •🕰️

It was now July 1st the day of our graduation.
After Lisa exposed her sneaking in and away situation days passed and here we are.
In a huge stadium wearing our graduation gowns and walking the stage to get our diplomas.
I had to say a speech to all the people that were graduating with me and I looked at Lisa while saying my speech as the school president.

"Sometimes, we may get caught up in the hustle and bustle and forget to appreciate the little things. It's important to take a step back and realize how fortunate we are for what we have. Gratitude is a powerful mindset that can bring so much happiness and fulfillment. When it comes to wishing for a happy life, it's all about finding what truly brings you joy and pursuing it with all your heart. We're all human, and making mistakes is a part of life. The key is to learn from them and use them as stepping stones to become a better version of ourselves. So, let's embrace those opportunities, wish for happiness, and not be too hard on ourselves when we stumble along the path we take. We're bound to stumble, but it's how we learn and grow. So let's seize those opportunities, appreciate what we have, and strive for a happy and fulfilling life.
Make your Student council President proud"

Everyone gets ready to move their tassel from their cap to the other side. Once that happened people threw their caps up in the air.

————

The tassel on a graduation cap holds symbolic significance. Its traditionally starts on one side and is moved to the other side during the graduation ceremony.
This act signifies the transition from student to graduate and represents the completion of academic achievement.