🕰️ •Chapter 13 • 🕰️

🕰️ • Jennie POV • 🕰️

About a week had passed since that day.
I'm dating Lisa, but in secret from the public.
Only Jisoo, Rosie and all of our parents know.
Somi has been quiet since the breakup that she doesn't even chat in any of the group chats we have so everyone has been wondering why.
Until Lisa explained to them that they broke up, but individually and not in a group chat.

We had one more week left until we would go back to school on May 15th. Yeah, time flies doesn't it. On April it was a rough month with the Hawaii trip, Lisa's break up, the hooded man and the dream I had with the Jennie's and me sleeping without Lisa during the two weeks that I had to dream of the bloody nightmare again and again to find clues, yet die in the end of the dream to wake up.

It was a school morning on May 15ths close to the day Jisoo's accident happened which is on Friday May 19th. I can't help but be scared yet confident since the Jennie's informed me that the mission to save Jisoo will succeed.
Honestly that was the only time I've dreamt of them and never again.

Lisa was at the Manoban residence with Leo having full protection since she was the main target. Jisoo and me have also been in our home not even going out.
It's been publicly exposed that a gunman wanted to shoot Lisa while in our house and that I saved her from getting killed.

Of course people talked about why she was even here during the night and we just had to explain that she came to see Jisoo their close friends.
Rosie was also mentioned since she was there and informed that she was there because she's Jisoo's girlfriend hanging out together.

We had a three days left since we were already in the second week. Unfortunately the hooded man with the gun could be found. It was a cold case with no trails. All our camera systems were don't for three days until it could be fixed.
They say that it was the hooded man that tampered with it to get caught.

All our friends were worried and wanted to help.
Right now I am in my room doing my classes from the computer with some of my student council members sending my files online.
I was basically attending my classes virtually.