🕰️ •Chapter 6 • 🕰️

🕰️ • Jennie POV • 🕰️

"Since then have I tried to stop loving you, which was going so well until you made me easily fall back to you when you kissed me in the nurse's office room, when we...  made love on my birthday that I couldn't stop thinking and thinking of you Jennie"

Lisa looked frustrated that I broke the walls she built that were boundaries to stop herself from loving me again. Lisa wanted to do what I wanted from her, and when she told me this I was reminded on how I told her those cruel words and threw the box...

Can't believe I called her disgusting... In our last life she didn't give up at all. She didn't stop loving me and continued to try to gain my love.
She still smiled despite the words I say to her.
Lisa would easily forgive me no matter what.

But because of meeting Somi, Lisa no longer want to try and wanted to let go and forget...

"Lisa, I'm sorry for calling you that and I wish that I didn't say that I you. You are the most kind and amazing sweet person I've ever met. When I said it I wanted to take back my words but couldn't.
I even had people search for the box I threw"
Lisa looked at me confused.

"That day when I threw the box and said those words after leaving you alone. I hated myself for saying those words to you. So I asked my father's guards to find that box I threw"

It took a while to find the box. Throughout the party Lisa looked at me like I didn't say anything to her and smiled un-phased by my words.
It annoyed me yet pained me that she could still smile like that. Like an innocent naive person.

Lisa may have been an annoying person to me back then because of how stubborn I was.
Though I always felt bad in what I say to her.
I know she had tuff time with her father and even her mother. Lisa just wanted the feeling of love.
Since she never received it from her parents.