🕰️ • Chapter 16 • 🕰️

🕰️ • Jennie POV • 🕰️

Jisoo and I played a board game which was Jinga. Her phone rang and she told me that it was the professor's number of the art university.
Jisoo talks and explains that if she could meet the professor at another time due to a family emergency, which they then had a long conversation and about rescheduling their meet.
As I watch Jisoo busy with a conversation with the professor I was thinking a lot.

I remembered our last hug, our last conversation, our last goodbye. what hurts the most is not knowing that It would be our last, maybe we could've talked a little longer, maybe I wouldn't let go of the hug as fast as I did and maybe I could've just selfishly done something to let you stay a day so that incident didn't take you.

Ever since the day Jisoo died, I always made a wish when I saw a shooting star or when it was time to blow my birthday candles.

Wishing to go back and fix everything, every mistake and regret was a wish I repeated desperately for. Though it finally was answered on my 27th birthday on a tragic night with Lisa.
Couldn't the wish come true on a day that didn't involve me seeing and experiencing all that?
Haaa... I suppose not since it already happened.
Seems my last literal dying wish came true and was granted to go back and fix it all with the mistakes and regrets that I could now make sure never happens again.

"Okay, the professor said that tomorrow or on Sunday would be good to got for a visit"
Jisoo said with a smile and sat on her chair that was next to my bed.

"Let's have many security follow us"
Jisoo was confused by how I said 'us'.
I told her that I would be coming too since I didn't want to leave her alone yet. Since things had changed due to Somi's early appearance in this life, which caused some events to change since she time travelled earlier than me.

Wait... if Somi died and time traveled causing her to be here earlier and then me who died later and travelled... but Lisa died before me? How come she hasn't time traveled? Does god prevent that because I have to earn her back? Or is there something I'm missing?