"I can't believe he's in our dorms..." Yaoyorozu blushed.

Yoshiko stomped over to the hero, hand in the little gap between his wings, pushing him out as Tokoyami mumbled thanks and followed her. Hawks' wings fluttered in protest when Yoshiko gave him a firm shove, "I told you I could come to the agency by myself! Plus, Tokoyami's there with me too!"

"Daisuke would be mad if he found out his baby sister got kidnapped on her way to my agency." Hawks flapped up into the air, avoiding her fists.

"Well, how about I send you six feet under the ground so you can visit his grave and complain about it to him." Yoshiko scoffed, crossing her arms.

"Wow... you're so mean to me." Hawks whined.

"Yeah. Now get me breakfast. I haven't eaten yet, thanks to you." As soon as the words left Yoshiko's mouth, a deep rumble was heard from Tokoyami's stomach. Yoshiko and Hawks stared at him for a few seconds before the latter burst out laughing.

"Looks like both my baby birbs are hungry. Alright, come on. There's a nice place I know not far from here."

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Patrol had been interesting. Yoshiko and Tokoyami were stationed at a theatre where a concert was held. Although they were busy keeping their attention on the crowd and the surrounding perimeter, Yoshiko didn't mind it as much. The artist holding the concert had his song in the opening of an anime she hadn't watched yet. She could tell he was new to the industry, but by his ethereal voice, she was definitely going to be spending some time listening to his songs after patrol.

There was some trouble with a group of teenagers trying to enter without tickets. They wouldn't listen to Yoshiko and Tokoyami, given they were so close in age. Only after Tokoyami told him he'd have to call the police did they finally leave sulking. Once everyone had left safe and sound, and without any quirkless people killed, thanks to heavy security measures, Yoshiko and Tokoyami finally left for Hawks' agency.

At the agency, Hawks was having a meeting with the sidekicks, beckoning for Yoshiko and Tokoyami to come over when he saw them enter the room. They joined the sidekicks at the round table, and Hawks told them what the meeting was about, "So you remember the quirk switching drugs you and Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight found in that warehouse a few months back?"

Yoshiko tried her best to keep a straight face at the use of Bakugo's hero name. Usually, everyone just called him Dynamight, even though he immediately yelled at them to use the 'full fucking name', "Yeah, what about it?"

"Well, I got a call from the police some time ago, and they told me Ritsu was going to tell them who bought drugs from him. Apparently, there was only one person who bought the quirk-switching drugs in huge quantities from him, specifically quirk-switching ones, but when he was going to tell the police the name of the customer, he died."

"He died?" Yoshiko furrowed her eyebrows, "when he was going to confess?"

"Yeah," Hawks nodded, "The thing is, dying in prison isn't a big deal. Prisoners die there all the time, but Ritsu's case is not the same. It's strange how he dropped dead when he was going to admit who bought the drugs from him. No elevations in blood pressure, no stroke, and no heart attack. He was healthy and fine. On top of all that, he was quirkless. This leads us to a conclusion- he was killed by whoever's killing people with powerless quirks or no quirks at all."

"But we double-checked the security cameras with the police. No one came to visit him. Then how was he killed?" Rowan questioned, knuckles under his chin.

"That's where we talk about this mysterious person's quirk," Hawks said, "It's possible all this person has to do is make eye contact or touch to kill someone- which we will rule out since no one came to visit Ritsu. Maybe his quirk doesn't let other people snitch on him, which seems highly possible."