16

The incident

Author pov

Yn was talking with someone when she felt that someone was looking at her,when she turned around she saw a creepy guy looking at her from head to toe making her Shiver.

She just ignores him and starts engaging her in the conversation,but she can't focus on it, making her really uncomfortable.

When she felt that she can't stand here because of the uncomfortable stare from him.

She excused herself and walked outside.

Yn pov

When I reached outside I felt someone putting their hands on my shoulder making me uncomfortable.

When I looked at him it was that creepy person who looked at me a few minutes ago.

"Hey ,what the hell ,take your hands off me" I said and removed his hand but he just gave me a creepy smile and came really close to me , making me scared.

I was praying to send someone here,but before I could do anything he really came near me.

"What are you doing, stay away from me" i said and push his hands but he just pinned me on the wall and started kiss my neck making me cry and scared.

"W-what ar-are you d-doing ple-please leave" I said while crying but he just looked at me and started dragging me somewhere.

"Everything will be alright baby ,just wait for sometime, everything will be alright" he said while dragging me towards a room,but i just looked at him with a scared face.

Before we could reach the door ,I heard someone coming near me, and kicked that person.

When i looked at that person and it was taehyung,i was still staring at him ,when i realised he was beating that person to death.

I just started to pull taehyung,while saying to stop beating him.

"Taehyung, stop please" I said but he didn't show any reaction.

"Taehyung, stop it ,he will die . Stop please "I said and pulled him, before I could say anything he pushed him and turned towards me ,dragging me outside.

Taehyung pov

I looked at her, but after a few minutes I saw her going towards the balcony,I also started to follow but before I could do anything someone called me.

Few minutes later

After talking with them I started to look for her,but when I reached the hall I saw someone dragging a girl forcefully.

When I look carefully,I realise it was yn ,I walk towards them, and kick him.

I started beating the shot out of him,when someone started to pull me and it was yn.

She was saying to me stop beating,but how can I when this disgusting piece of shit touches my girl.

She again begged me to stop,that when i realise she is crying,i stop beating him and look at her,she just look at me with her teary eyes

I take her hand and drag her outside.

Author pov