9

[Punch]

Evening [7:18pm]

Yn pov
I am standing out of our cafe waiting for my brother to pick me up I don't know why he is taking time uff this guy while I was waiting for him I saw a car coming near me and the car park just in front of me I was a bit curious to who is it but I know it might be some customer so I just stand a bit distance from the car but it just move and came near me what the hell I again move a bit but it again came near me AAAA it's just so annoying so I just go towards the car and knock on the window and it slide down I stand stand straight and it was our rude handsome customer Kim Taehyung uff why he have ruin my evening *pout* I where going enjoy my time after I reach home but this jerk have to ruin it. I were in my own thoughts I don't notice he came outside of his car and tap on my shoulder making me backed from my step I just look at him "why are you here" I ask him "why I can't I be here" he ask while lean in towards me I shock my head as no and he just chuckled "you can't be here cause you're a jerk" I said while look straight to his eyes he just roll his eyes "don't worry I am here just for my money cause you ruin my suit you remember shorty" he said while looking me head to toe he is here for his money what a greedy guy "yeah..yeah I will pay how much you want" I said while looking through my bag "$50,000" he said coldly "I only have $10,000 now I will pay the rest next time" I said while handing him the money "no I want full money now itself" he said while pointing at me "but I don't have full money with me" I said frustrated "can you give me more time like for 1 month I will give you the money" I said pleasely he just shake his head as a no and said "no I just want my money now itself" oo God he is making me insane now "bur I don't have the money with me" I said while mentally crying for me situation "you can pay me in another way" he said to while taking his phone out "in what way" I ask him after what he say to me my eyes widened "WHAT!!!!"

Taehyung pov

"Go a date with me" I said my next reaction was shocking "WHAT!!!!" she yell "oo God you don't have to yell I am not deaf and I already say it" I said to she just scoff "YAHHH WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUH" she again yell at me "is already told you, you don't have to tell at me oka- "THEN WHAT YOU WANT ME- *SLAM* oo God she again yell at me so i just slam her against my car and kept my hand in her mouth "you I already told you you don't have to yell cause I AM NOT DEAF DO YOU GET IT" I said while yelling the last words she just flinch and nod her head "okay so now give me an answer will you go a date with me" I said ask while looking at her eyes but she just "hwjejqdjw" "what" I ask while looking at her weirdly but she just tap my hand which where kept in her mouth aa now I realised I didn't take my hands back "okay now give me an answer yes or yes" I said to her while she just look at me and *punch* "AAAA!!!"

One hour later
[Time: 8:30]

A/u pov

Here they are sitting inside the prison "because of you iam sitting inside the prison" taehyung said while glaring at her "WHAT IT WAS NOT MY FAULT IT'S WAS YOUR FAULT WHO TOLD YOU TO CHASE ME" she said while yell at him "yahh you don't have to yell okay and are you obessed with yelling" he said while she juts roll her eyes at him "yahh don't roll your eyes at me" he said while pointing at her she again roll her eyes "what will you do and I will roll my eyes you are no one to tell me" she said showing her tongue out teasing him he just frustratly kick the air and glare at her. She just roll her eyes and look away "yahh you ag- "CAN YOU BOTH STOP FIGHTING INSIDE THE PRISON" the cop yell while both of them flinch they just look each other and said TO THE OFFICER "IT'S WAS NOT MY FAULT IT WAS HIS/HER FAULT" they look each other and said "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING IT WAS YOUR FAULT" they just frustratly said "WHY ARE YOU COPYING ME" the poor cop look at them and shake his head "CAN YOU BOTH SHUT THE DUCK UP IF YOU TOO OPEN YOU MOUTH TO SAY SOMETHING I WILL BEAT YOU BOTH DO YOU GET IT" the cop said while yell at them they just nod there head and look away "hmnh"..