11

[Deal]

Morning  [8:30am]
Yn pov

Here iam eating my breakfast with my family when oppa start speak about a deal

"Dad" oppa said dad look at him and hummed.
"We have get new deal with Kim enterprise" after he said this words dad's face light up.
"Really?when?" He said while quickly gulping his food.
"Yes dad, Mr.kim personal assistant call me a week ago talk about this deal and today there coming to our company after that, we will have a dinner here" oppa said while dad just nod
"Mom are you okay with them like they're coming here for dinner" oppa said while looking at mom.
"Iam totally okay with it son" mom said with a smile.
"And yn you have come early today" oppa said to me.
"Why oppa like they're your guest not mine why I have to come early" I said while rasing my eyebrow
"Yn if your brother said something do it don't ask questions" mom said while hitting my head
"Aaa...Okay Okay I will come early" I said and roll my eyes
"Young lady don't you dare to roll your eyes at me" mom said with a glare I just look at her and nod.

[Morning 7:00am]
Taehyung pov
I were eating my breakfast with mom and dad I just clear my throat and appa just look at me.

"What happened son?" Appa said
"Iam have a collaboration with Wang cooperation" I said while he just look at me "iam really happy for you son" appa said with a smile while I just nod.
"And i having a dinner at there house and they have invited you and omma" I said while look at omma and appa.
"Okay son we will be ready in the evening right honey" appa said and omma just nod
"Yeah...and son don't over yourself understand" omma said with a glare,
"Yes omma" I said while she just hummed
"I will get going...thank you for the breakfast" I said and started walking towards the entrance
"BYE SON" I heard omma yell I just chuckled and enter the car
"Drive"
"Yes sir"

Junglebook cafe
Yn pov

Here iam being exhausted cause of the crowd in side our cafe I am really tried uff I were in my thoughts suddenly my phone started ringing, I just look at the caller I'd and it was mom what mom need now. I pick up the phone and greeted by her yell, I mentally roll my eyes.

"YN ,COME HOME EARLY TODAY CAUSE I WANT SOME HELP IN KITCHEN" mom yell.

"Mom there is maid in our house and why I need to help you" I said calmly but my inside was really in rage.

"YAHHH ARE YOU DISOBEYING YOUR MOM DO AS I SAID AND WHILE COME HOME BUY SOME FLOWERS AND SWEETS, DO YOU GET IT WHAT IAM SAYING" she again yell , this lady can't talk without yelling.

"Yes mom I will buy those too when iam returning from cafe" I replied to her and she just hummed.

"One more thing now it's 3:30 and you should reach home by 4:30 itself, do you get it" mom said but she didn't yell now.

"Mom why iam have to come this early moreover they're coming in 8:00" I said to her but she just yelled.

"DO AS I SAID AND IF YOU DON'T COME HOME BY 4:30 STAY AT STREET NO NEED TO COME HOME" she said and hang up.

"I-mom...mom...mom" did she just hang up on my face is she my mother uff I can't be with her and her order *sign*.

I were in my thoughts suddenly someone tap on my shoulder and look at the person and it was Mrs. Lee.

"What happened my child" she ask in a clam and sweet voice thinking me to making her my mom, but I can't.

"Oo that today some special guest are coming and mom tell me to come home early to help her in kitchen even though we have maid in our house" I said while shaking my head she just smile at me and tap my head.