13

[sweetheart or baby]

Taehyung pov
I walked near her and boo I scared, she turned around and started screaming, making me shut her mouth with my palm.

She looked at me with her angry eyes and kicked me in my precious place making me see the sun at night time.

"Uff , what the fuck girl" I said , but she was not near me , she just walk towards the door.

I walk to her and pull her wrist , slamming her against the wall and go really near her making our nose touch each other.

"Did you just kick me?" I growled at her.

Yn pov

I was on the balcony, because I just needed some fresh air. I was in thoughts, when the bell rang,making me realise the guests are here.

But I don't want to go now, I just want to stay here for a few minutes.

I were admiring the moon, when I heard some footsteps, but did I care no , I just want some time alone.

I were in my thoughts, when someone boo near me made me scared and screamed at that person.

"AAAAAAAAA-hjaummmmn" that person put their palm on my mouth..

When I look at that person it was him, that idiot, anger and rage creep inside me , making me kick his precious place and I escape.

I heard him murmuring something, but do I care no.

Before I could reach the door , he pulled me towards him and slammed me against the wall and came really near me, that made our nose touch.

Before I could say something, he growled at me.

"Did you just kick me"

Author pov
"Did you just kick me" he growled at her, she just looked at him with an annoying look.

"Yes , what will you do?" she said and started struggling against his grip, making him tighten his grip on her wrist.

"What will I do?" he said and poke his  tongue against his cheeks and come near her earlobe, and peck there, making her tickle.

"What are you doing?" she said annoyingly. He didn't reply to her, but he licked her earlobe.

"I Am doing nothing sweetheart" he replied to her and looked at her face which was looking like a red tomato.

"Yahh, i am not your sweetheart" she said , but he just smirk at her.

Yn pov

What did he just call me sweetheart, I look at him with my angry gaze.

"Yahh i am not your sweetheart" I said but he just give a smirk at me, WHAT!!!

"Ooo, then should I call you baby...Mmm"he replied making my cheeks heat up, I gave him a glare.

"Mm..don't look at me like that doll" he said and came near me, before I could reply to him mom called me, I just pushed him and ran away.

Taehyung pov

What the heck did I just do now, did I just call her sweetheart and baby, what the heck happened with me.

I were in my thoughts when someone tapped on my shoulder, when I looked behind me it was Jackson.

"Ooh, hyung" I said
"Come let's eat dinner , everyone is waiting for you" he said
"One minute" I said and he just nodded and entered inside.

When I reached there I saw there was only one seat empty and it was beside her.

When I reached near her, I saw she was looking at me , I looked at her and smirked, she just rolled her eyes and looked away.

Author pov

They all were peacefully eating the dinner when Mrs.kim asked a question making Jackson and taehyung choke on his food.

"Jackson, when are you going to get married, after you it's taehyung turn" she said.

They both look at each other and sign.

"Not now , Mrs.kim I have many things to do, I will think about it in the future," Jackson said and Taehyung agreed with him.

"Yeah , he is right , I don't even think about my future like not now" Taehyung said to his mom.

Mr.kim shakes her head in disappointment.

But that's when she decided to ask the poor girl, making her a bit awkward and nervous.

"What about you Yn , you have a boyfriend" Mr.kim asked, making her nervous, she looked around. That's when she realised everyone was looking at her , for her answer.

She just shakes her head and gives a smile.

"I do have someone on my mind , but I have not said about my feelings to him" she said, making her parents look at her with widening eyes.

"Who is that guy yn" her mom ask
"I will tell you in the future , if he accepts mom" yn said and her parents nod their head in understanding.

But they don't know that someone was feeling angry and jealous and it's none other than Kim Taehyung.

Yn pov

While we were eating Mr.kim said something making oppa and that idiot choke on their food and made me laugh, but oppa's answer was shocking because he said he will think about it in the future.

What the heck , is that the same person who is asking ???? Number from me like a few days ago.

I look at him with my shocked face and he just smiles at me.

But I think Mrs.kim will not leave me alone , that she will ask me if I have a boyfriend, making me awkward and nervous.

And I said I have someone in mind. After hearing my answer my parents started asking about his whereabouts, but how to say that he is present in this room , but I said to them I will tell them in future and they just nod and continue to eat.

But I feel a strong angry stare, when I look around it was that idiot.

My idiot.❤️

Give some love and vote to this story.

Hello butterflies.
How are you all.

What do you think about this part? Write on the comment.

Till then take care. *Kiss* *kiss*.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜