4

[Bad day]

Mr.jung pov
"WHO DID THIS FILE BRING HIM/HER TO MY CABIN RIGHT NOW I WILL SHOW HIM/HER HOW TO DO A FILE PERFECTLY" this is the first thing Mr. Kim said to me after I enter his cabin what should I reply to him oo God (poor Mr jung) "I don't kno- I were cut off by Mr.kim yell "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?HUH!! MR.JUNG IF THIS FILE IS HERE MEANS IT SHOULD BE CHECK BY YOU RIGHT" I lower my head and said "yes mr- again I cut off by him "THEN WHY THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING YOU DON'T KNOW MR.JUNG" "sorry Mr.kim I will find that person and bring him after your meeting" I said while bowing to Mr. Kim "after meeting WHAT AFTER MEETING I WANT HIM/HER RIGHT NOW IN MY OFFICE GET OUT" Mr.Kim yell at me "yes Mr.kim I will find that person now but Mr.kim" "WHAT DO YOU WANT" he said that words while yelling "f-file" I said while stuttering "here take it and GET OUT" he said throwing the file at me "yes Mr.kim" after I existing Mr.kim cabin I call everyone to the hall.

Author pov
After Mr.jung call everyone to the hall he ask " so everyone I want to know that person who give me file number D6EF" after he said no one speak anything "I am asking you one more time the person who did file D6EF" Mr.jung said while try to hold his angry after a while a employe come forward and say "sir it's me" that person said in a whisper "Oo it's you, oky everyone go and do your work and you stay here" Mr.jung said while point at that person after everyone left to do there work Mr.jung turn to that person and said "you know what you did" " no sir" that person said while looking at him with a nervous smile "yeah you will know after we reach at Mr. Kim cabin just prayer that your job will not lost" Mr. Jung said while point at him "come let's go" after Mr. Jung say that they to went Mr.kim cabin.

Mr.jung pov
"Come let's go" after I said that to him we two walk towards Mr.kim cabin after we reach in front of the cabin I knock on his cabin but the response was not a good one.

Taehyung pov
I were waiting Mr. Jung to bring that person after 30 minutes someone knock on my cabin I were not in a mood to talk but I said "COME IN" after I said Mr.jung enter with that person "Mr. Kim I have bring the person with me" Mr. Jung said while bow he also bow at me "SO YOU,YOU'RE THE PERSON WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO A FILE HUH" I yelled making him flinch "y-yes M-mr.ki-kim" he said stuttering really bad "WHAT DOYOU MEAN YES HUH" , "HOW CAN YOU DO A FILE LIKE THIS HUH" , "DO YOU KNOW HOW TO DO A FILE" , I started to yell at him more like I can't even control my anger "I-I-I- a-am s-s-sor-ry M-mr.ki-kim" he said while bowing many times "p-p-pl-ease fo-rgi-ve m-me" "HOW CAN I FORGIVE YOU WHEN YOU DO A SHITTY FILE" I yell at him "YOU-YOU DO ONE THING DO THIS FILE 10 TIMES THEN AND SUBMIT IT THIS EVENING THEN YOU WILL KNOW HOW TO DO A FILE" I said to him I know it hard for him but I don't care "ye-yes M-mr.kim" he said while bowing "Mr.jung" I called Mr.jung "yes Mr.kim" he said " give the full information about that file and I want every file after he done" he said pointing at
Mr.jung "yes Mr.kim" he said nervously "and you get out from my office" I said to him "yes Mr.kim" after he say this he run like his life depends on "Mr. Jung" "yes Mr.kim" he said "bring me a coffee without sugar" I said to him "yes Mr.kim" after he said this he exit from my office.

Time skip [meeting with Mr.kang]

Time 1:00
Taehyung pov
Me and my assistant where in the restaurant for the meeting with kang but it's been 30 minutes we reach here and there no information about him I just said to Mr.jung "Mr.jung" Mr.jung look at me and said "yes Mr.kim" "call them" "yes sir" after I said Mr. Jung went to call them.

After few minutes later
Mr.jung come to while run "Mr.kim there are coming it's just they have a meeting with employees today" after Mr.jung say this I just nod at him.

Yn pov
Uff I am really tried cause today we have many customers and now it's break time I were eat my snack when the cafe telephone ring I accept the call "hello?" "Yes it's junglebook cafe" (sorry I didn't get idea for cafe name so I am keep this as cafe name 😅😅) ….."oky"...."how many people"........."four okay time"......."5:00pm oky"....."so your reservation is complete thank you have a nice day" after I said I hang up the "soobin" I call him "yes yn" he said while coming from kitchen "so someone have reserved vip table 9 for evening 5:00pm so make the table and the place clean" I said to him "okay I got it" he said while showing me a thumbs up.

Taehyung pov
After the meeting we where going to parking lot when Mr. Jung phone ringed I look at him and ask "who?" "It's Mr.choi assistant" I hummed and said"oky attend the call" after I said to him he quickly take the call and said hello.

Mr.jung
After the meeting we where going to parking lot when my phone suddenly ringed I take my phone and look at the contact while Mr. Kim look at me and said who I said it's Mr.choi assistant he just hmm and said that me attend the call I just do what he said "hello?".......... "yes miss son"......."okwhen?"......."5pm.Where?"......."junglebook cafe oky we will be there a 5pm"......"okay bye"..... i hang up my phone after I keep my phone in my pocket Mr.kim look at me.

Taehyung pov
After he hang up the call I look at him waiting for him to speak "Mr.kim, it's Mr. Choice assistant she call me to say about the place and time of the meeting" after he said I just nod at him while asking "where?and when?" "At junglebook cafe time 5pm Mr.kim" he said "okay let's go to company" I said while entering the car..

Hi butterflies how are you all.. doing great I think sorry for not posting regularly ia were sick and now to iam not oky but I have to post cause I don't want to wait you all thank you enjoy and vote for my story 😉😉😊😊😊❤❤❤❤