6

[Little kid]

Hi how are you all I think you all are enjoying my story please comment your opinion about this story 😊😊😊please ignore the grammatical mistake cause English is not my first language.

Yn pov
While we were talking and laughing someone enter the cafe I just go and greet at person "hello welcome to junglebook cafe" but when I look at him my whole world stop "who is this handsome guy" I said in my mind I can't take off my eyes from him "hel- I cut where cut off by his voice but when he say that my whole mood gone why so called *pout* "we have reserved a table for evening" he said while looking around "yeah table no.9" I said with a smile but he just ignore it oo my poor heawrt "soobin take them to there table" I said to soobin and he just nod and tell them to follow him.

Taehyung pov
After the meeting with Mr.kang it was time for meeting with Mr.choi I look at the clock and call my assistant after some time he come and we exist my cabin and went to the parking lot "where is the meeting held at Mr.jung" I said to him while waiting for my driver "it at junglebook cafe" he said while opening the door for me I just hummed 'junglebook cafe what a funny name' I said to myself while we were going I ask Mr.jung "Mr.jung when the meeting is starting" he just look at his watch and said "5pm Mr.kim" I just hummed after some time we reach our destination I just look at the cafe name I just can't believe it the name is really funny after Mr jung also exist the car we walk towards the entrance of the cafe when we enter the cafe the bell did a ting sound but the cafe was more beautiful from inside after we entered the cafe some little girl said "welcome to junglebook cafe" buy after she said that she were really looking at me like a creep I just ignore her and said "we have reserved a table for evening" after I coldly said this she just pout and said "yeah table no.9" she said with a smile but I just ignore here she said to her coworker to show us our table after we settle on our table I don't know I just feel someone where looking at me when I look around I see the little kid where looking at me without blink I just look at her for a second and ignore her 'even here also a annoying kid' why can't they just mind there own business while looking at stranger's like a creep *roll his eyes annoyingly*...

Yn pov
After I said to soobin to show there table I look at him without blink after he settle on his table I loo at his angle face when I was busy staring he look at my direction he just look at me for a second and look away while rolling his eyes Ooo what a coldie after some time soobin come to me and said "stop looking at him like a creep…..go take there order" I look at him with a nervous smile "yeah I will take the order but after some time now let me enjoy my view" I said while pushing him "yeah yeah creepy girl" he said while go inside the kitchen but when I was staring at him someone enter our cafe I look at the entrance and said "welcome to junglebook cafe" that person look at me and smile and he is with a girl I look at her and smile "hi we have reserved a table for evening" he said while looking around oo so he is also with them "yeah you're friends also reach earlier then you wait a minute" I said while he just nodded at me "soobin" I call soobin he come and look at me I just point them and said "take them to table no.9" he look at them and nod after they settle on there table I take my tablet and went towards there table and bow to them "hello….what would you all like to order" I I said with a smile they return the smile expect him "Aa so we want the special desert….are there left any" the guy said to me "yes sir. We have" I said "oky we want four…………" "okay sir you order will be ready after some time" I said to them and went to the kitchen.

Taehyung pov
After I ignore the little kid creepy stare I just look at Mr.jung and said "when will they come" he look at me and his watch and said "it's already 5:05pm sir maybe they're on there way" I just nod after sometime the same guy where bring Mr.choi and his assistant towards the table I just stand up and look at him he just smile at me and bow "hello Mr.kim I hope we're not late" he said while seating on the chair I just look at him and said no "so let's start the meeting" he said to me while we were discussing about the model when th little kid come to is and ask what we want to order we just order and went back to discuss the things.

Yn pov
After taking there order I went to kitchen and started making there order I where making the drinks when soobin enter the kitchen saying "felix our little yn have crush on someone" after he say that I look at him but felix reaction made me laugh "ynie how can you so this to me" he said while holding his chest me and soobin laugh at him "by the way ynie he is handsome- i did let him finish saying "yeah stop oky I just look at him that's all nothing and go back to work" but this two started teasing me "oooo look soobin someone is blushing" he said while soobin just nod and said "yeah yeah she is like a tomato now" I just look at them with a glare and said "you two I will never talk with you" "yeah ynie we where just joking" soobin said while putting his hand on my shoulder I look at him and nod "soobin hold this snack tray and I will hold this let's go" I said while giving him the snack tray and he just nod and we exist the kitchen and went towards there table soobin was the first one who kept the snack on there table and he went to kitchen I were going carefully towards there table I don't know but suddenly tripe and the drink fall on someone but before I could stand up someone scold at me saying "YAHH DON'T YOU HAVE EYES WHERE ARE YOU LOOKING AT" this was the handsome guy I don't know why tears started to come out from my eyes

Taehyung pov
While we were discussing that's when the same guy keep our snack on television table I just ignore and started discussing about it but while we were discussing the little kid where coming with he drinks but the next action made me made that she tripe and the drink fall on my new expensive suit I just stand up and started yelling at her saying "YAHH DON'T YOU HAVE EYES WHERE ARE YOU LOOKING AT" but when she look at me my heart just skip a beat and started beat fast……

That's when realise 'HIS EYE CAUGHT'

Hi butterflies
i hope you all enjoy this part
what is your opinion about there first meet 😅😅😅 do comment about your reaction 💜💜💜