15

[Party]                               

AFTER ONE MONTH

Author pov
Today is the day where the project is going to launch, everyone is happy about it but they don't know something treacherous is going to happen to one of them.

Yn pov

Wow today,i am really happy cause today is the project launch where oppa and tae work really hard for it.

Yeah you hear that tae now i refer to him as tae cause in this one month i fell in love with him really hard , really hard even the universe can't change.

I was still in my thoughts, that's when I heard someone knocking on my door,I looked at the door and said come in and it was mom ,I looked at her and smiled. She also returned it.

After she entered the room she called the maids ,and two maids came with boxes,and kept in my bed,i Just looked at my mom in a confused way after they left the room. She closed the door and opened the boxes revealing dresses and accessories.

"It's your dress for today's business party," she said while showing me the dress,but I just looked at her with a frown.

"Mom, don't you think it's kinda short" i said but she just rolled her eyes and came near me.

"My child ,it's only for today and just enjoy" she said while holding my shoulders,i just looked at her and nodded.

"But if oppa and dad know about it"i said but she just hit my head,i just looked at her with a pout.

"Don't worry about those idiots, I will manage them and you should wear them this evening," she said with a wink. At last,I just looked at her and we both laughed.

Evening [Time:6:30]

Author pov

Here everyone is getting ready with excitement because their project work that they have been working hard for one month is going to launch today.

Every guest is already present in the hall, even the well known mafias too,but they don't know something is going to happen that makes them sad , angry, stressed and depressed about it.

Here our Wang family and Kim family are ready and already present in the hall but there are three people missing their kids of Wang and Kim family.

Jackson pov

When i reached the hall i saw everyone looking at me,wow i'm that handsome cause everyone is looking at me,wow.

When I look around I see someone entering the hall and that someone is none other than the love of my life tina

She is really looking so gorgeous in that dress but is that kinda short short…mmm i will go near her and ask.

Tina pov

I Am here because of my father and my childhood bestie,but we're that bitch i'm already here and she is not even present here.

I was looking around,when I felt someone stare at me,when I looked around I saw Jackson looking at me, no no not looking at me like he was checking me like I am a thief or something,like what the heck.