5

[New desert]

Yn pov
I were in kitchen preparing coffee when Mrs.lee enter the kitchen "Yn" she call me I look at her say "yes Mrs.lee what happened" "today we should make a new desert because VIP guest is coming" she said "yeah Mrs.lee I where think about it. What will I make I don't I have any idea" I said while pouting Mrs.lee just chuckle at me "yeah don't pout and just make anything you want but it should be tasty okay" she said while pointing at me "yes Mrs.lee" I said while saluting at her but she just started laughing "Aishh this kid….now go and make it go….go" she said while pushing me to main kitchen.

When I enter the kitchen I see soobin icing a cake I just green him "his soobin" "Ooo hi ynie" he said while show his cute smile also return the smile at him I walk to the ingredients saction to make the desert after I take everything I started make it when soobin ask me while peeking through my shoulder "what are you making" I look at him and said "Oo.. iam making desert today VIP guests is coming right so something special should be there" he hummed and said "after the desert is ready call me oky" "oky" I said while mixing the ingredients "ynie don't call Felix oky last time I said call me but that brat come earlier than me" he said wiping his fake tears I just laugh at him and said "oky soobin I will call you not Felix" he just nod and exit the kitchen after taking the cake.

[After 1 hour]
Finally it's ready Uff now I have to clean the kitchen when I was going to clean the kitchen felix enter while saying "ynie what did you made? The smell is so good" I smile at him and say "yah. I think so- I were cut off buy soobin yelling while entering the kitchen "YAHH YN YOU CALL FELIX NOT ME" I look at him and say "no soobin he just come now because of its smell" soobin just look at felix and me while humming "oky then and I think its taste good" he said while looking at the desert "yn can I taste it" felix said to me but before I could answer him soobin interpret saying "YAHH not you today it's my turn to taste yesterday and before yesterday you taste it today it me" I look at him and say "yeah soobin cool down don't worry I have made many right so what's the problem I will give the desert for you two so don't worry got it" soobin just nod his head like a kid "now let me take a plate and you two can taste it" I said while taking two plate from the cupboard after I served the desert on there plate and give to them "here eat up" I said while smiling at them "hmm...it's so tasty ynie" soobin said while eating the desert "yeah it's really taste good what's it's name ynie" felix said while eating his desert "I don't have a name but it's made up of strawberries" I said to them they look at each other and hummed "oky I will give a name let me think" felix said while keeping his plate in sink "how about...Strawberry.mm...no.no.mmmm" soobin look at him and said "yeah think fast the only we can keep this on the display box" (I don't know what it call sorry guys) "how about sweet strawberry" Mrs.lee said while entering the kitchen make us flinch "Aaa...Mrs.lee you scared us" soobin said while keeping one hand on his chest "Oo..sorry for scaring you all and yn I think it's taste good cause the texture make me think like that" Mrs.lee said while looking the desert "Mrs.lee don't think it is tasty me and soobin taste it" felix said while smiling at her, she just nod at him and hummed "Mrs.lee you should taste it is really delicious" soobin said showing his cute smile make us aww at him "here Mrs.lee taste it" I said while giving her the desert "Oo...thank you yn" she said and take a bite from the desert and said "hmm..it's really taste good Yn…..and Felix and soobin I want your help come with me after I finish this oky" they just look Mrs.lee with a tried look and said "okay Mrs.lee" I just look at them and chuckle after Mrs.lee finish they go with her while I just started taking the desert out the kitchen and kept in the table in hall and started cleaning the display box.

[After few minutes later]
"And set...uff" I said to myself after putting the late desert on its place "what time now..oohh..4:50pm..Oo..only 10 minutes for the guests to come" I said while looking at wall clock "soobin" I call him "yeah" he said while running towards me "did you clean the VIP table 9" I said "yeah I already clean it like half an hour ago" he said to me while looking at the clock "Oo oky then I think they will come after 15 minutes or something so be careful oky" I said to but he just laugh at me while saying "yeah are saying to me be careful like it's should be you cause you're the one who always fall" he said while laugh at me I pout and said "yeah don't laugh oky I even don'tknow how iam falling" he just look at me and laugh again "yeah don't laugh" I said while hitting his arm "yeah yeah I will not laugh shorty" he said while trying to hold his laugh I just glare at him and said "yeah if you don't stop laugh I will not give you tomorrow special desert" after I say this he stop laughing and look at me with a puppy eyes "my cute sweet ynie don't say like that oky your my cutie right you will give me tomorrow special desert right" he said while look at me with a puppy eyes "yeah yeah stop look at me with that puppy eyes and I were joking don't worry" I said to him and he just smile at me.

We were talking and laughing that's when the bell ring think us someone had enter the cafe I just go and greet at person "hello welcome to junglebook cafe" I said while bowing at him but my whole world stop after looking at the person in front of me…

Hi butterflies how are you all
I think you all like this part....
Please vote and comment about your opinion about this part 💜💜💜💜😊😊😊😊 love you bye