Chapter 22: Soaring Value, €20 Million Might Not Be Enough!

After scoring, before Lin Quan could even get up from the ground, De Bruyne and other SV Werder Bremen players rushed over one by one, going crazy and piling on him in celebration.

In the live chat room, the barrage also erupted at this moment.

"Wow, how did he do that?"

"Is this the free match I'm watching?"

"So cool, he practically took on the entire defense by himself!"

"Whoever said Lin Quan was a mascot earlier? Come out and take a few steps!"

"Haha, they definitely won't dare to come out now. They dared Lin Quan to dribble past one more defender, and he went through the entire defense in one go!"

"I love this direct slap in the face!"

"Haha, I think this is a tribute to Messi. Messi once scored a goal similar to this!"

"It does resemble it a bit, but Messi dribbled through the middle, while Lin Quan did it from the wing. Plus, Messi was facing a top club like Real Madrid, so relatively speaking, Messi's goal was more impressive!"

"Reminds me of Professor Bu's century-class assist!"

"Reminds me of Casillas shrugging his shoulders at his teammates, just like the Kortbus goalkeeper's gesture now!"

"Feeling sorry for my Real Madrid, being dragged out for a whipping again!"

"Feeling sorry +1!"

"Feeling sorry +2!"

...

If the viewers in the live stream room didn't know who Lin Quan was before, they certainly did now.

The audience who watched this match remembered the young wind-chaser who dribbled through the entire defense from the wing with his own strength!

Not only the viewers in the Douyu live stream room, but also the SV Werder Bremen fans at the stadium were impressed by Lin Quan's performance.

Many viewers applauded Lin Quan and exchanged information about him.

Because the summer transfer window had just begun and wouldn't end until the end of August, the team's transfer work was still in its early stages. Lin Quan and other newly transferred or loaned players were not publicly introduced at Weserstadion, and no welcoming ceremonies were held for them.

This meant that many fans didn't know who Lin Quan was until they asked around and found out that he was loaned from FC Barcelona Youth Team.

"Turns out he's from La Masia, no wonder he's so talented!"

As soon as they heard that Lin Quan came from the Barcelona Youth Academy, the SV Werder Bremen fans understood.

"Hey guys, is it possible for our club to buy this sharp breakthrough kid? He's still so young, Barcelona shouldn't ask for a high price, right?"

Such a good player, if he wasn't on loan but a permanent SV Werder Bremen player, how great would that be!

"I'm afraid it won't work. With his outstanding performance, his value shouldn't be less than €20 million, right?

We don't have that much money to buy such an expensive player!"

SV Werder Bremen is not a powerhouse, just an ordinary mid-sized club.

Their highest transfer record in history was in the summer of 2009, when they paid a high price of €8.5 million to bring in Marco Marin, the winger from Borussia Mönchengladbach.