Chapter 39: Another Goal, Bayern's Urgency!

While Messi isn't known for his speed, it doesn't mean he's slow. On the contrary, Messi is quite fast, especially before his major injury and decline in explosiveness. He was like a swift horse on the flanks!

However, due to his extraordinary dribbling and breakthrough abilities, people tend to overlook his speed.

In the sprint between Lin Quan and Neuer, Lin Quan's speed advantage quickly became evident.

Neuer's long legs allowed for greater strides, but Lin Quan's rapid pace of four steps per second meant he could almost run one step ahead every second!

Just like in track races between Su Bingtian and Usain Bolt, Su Bingtian's shorter strides and faster pace gave him an edge within the first 70 meters, while Bolt's longer strides allowed him to catch up and surpass after 70 meters.

With the distance in football being less than 20 meters, it favored Lin Quan's faster pace.

In the stands, over fifty thousand Bayern fans were like ducks with stretched necks, mouths agape, but unable to make a sound.

In their minds, they were shouting: "Neuer, run faster, even faster!"

Unfortunately, no matter how they shouted, they couldn't change the outcome on the field.

With his faster pace, Lin Quan reached the ball first.

Neuer, a step behind, saw Lin Quan already in possession and immediately attempted a fierce tackle, intending to end the opponent's attack.

Being outside the penalty area, he couldn't use his hands directly.

And facing Lin Quan one-on-one, he wasn't confident he could stop him.

So, a tackle was the most suitable choice at the moment.

Knowing the opponent wouldn't let him pass easily, Lin Quan gently flicked the ball with his toe when touching it, sending it flying over Neuer's head.

And Lin Quan himself agilely leaped over Neuer's tackle.

He dodged the tackle!

When he received the ball again, there was an empty net in front of Lin Quan.

The intense sprint just now, coupled with the contest with Neuer, had depleted Lin Quan's energy significantly.

At this moment, he was still over 30 meters away from the goal, and he was worried that shooting directly might miss due to his declining stamina.

So, he gave up the long shot and directly charged towards Bayern's goal with the ball.

This action infuriated the Bayern fans at the stadium, feeling that the opponent was deliberately humiliating them.

So, they unabashedly booed Lin Quan.

However, Lin Quan wasn't bothered by the jeers. To him, it was only natural for attacking players to face booing from the opposing fans, right?

He effortlessly dribbled the ball into Bayern's half, stood at the goal line, gently nudged the ball with his instep, and rolled it into Bayern's net.

After scoring, he happened to see Lahm just entering the penalty area from the back.

So, Lin Quan raised an eyebrow provocatively at him:

"What did you say just now? Care to repeat?"

Seeing Lin Quan's arrogant demeanor, Lahm was furious, almost exploding with anger. He raised his fist, ready to confront him.