Chapter 37: Breaking Two Records,

Lin Quan's goal greatly boosted the morale of Werder Bremen.

After his goal, almost all the players, including goalkeeper Milicevic, rushed over to celebrate with him.

"Well done, Lin!" "That's how you do it!"

Teammates either hugged him, patted his head, or slapped his back, offering congratulations and encouragement in various ways.

Captain Fritz gave Lin Quan a hug, patting him on the back and saying, "Keep it up, let's score a few more against them!"

De Bruyne joined in, saying, "I'll pass to you, just find the space!"

Goalkeeper Milicevic suggested, "How about I just kick it long from the back? That way, we can bypass their midfield!"

Lin Quan pointed to his height, saying, "Sebastian, I appreciate your kindness, but if you kick it long to me, I might not be able to win the header. Isn't it too difficult for someone of my height to compete in aerial duels?"

Upon hearing this, Lin Quan's teammates looked at the height difference between him and goalkeeper Milicevic and burst into laughter.

"It's a bit tricky, how about we let Arnautovic play the ball to you?"

Lin Quan instinctively looked at the tall figure beside him. Arnautovic, standing at 192 centimeters tall, was excellent in heading, making him a good choice for aerial duels.

But would he agree to let the team's main striker play second fiddle to him?

"No problem, leave it to me!"

To everyone's surprise, Arnautovic readily agreed without hesitation.

It seemed that the Austrian was intimidating in appearance but easy to talk to.

Neuer stood with his hands on his hips, looking disgruntled as he watched Lin Quan being congratulated by his teammates.

Scoring in his debut game, Lin Quan broke both the youngest starter and youngest goalscorer records.

And he was just a backdrop to one of those records.

This left Neuer feeling very frustrated. He had done everything he could, but still couldn't stop the opponent from scoring.

The problem lay in the defense, but he didn't blame his teammates. It was just one goal, not worth getting upset over.

"Come on, let's focus. Don't underestimate the opponent just because they seem weak!"

Neuer clapped his hands forcefully, shouting to his teammates.

Lahm gave him a apologetic look, exchanging a glance with Boateng.

Both of them were determined to defend against Lin Quan better in the upcoming match, not giving him any more chances.

On the coaching bench, Schaaf stood up involuntarily when he saw Lin Quan get the ball. He didn't sit down until Lin Quan scored, a satisfied smile on his face.

This kid was indeed a big-game player, showing no signs of nerves even in such situations. Perhaps they could consider giving him more tactical arrangements.

In contrast, the other coaches on the bench went crazy when Lin Quan scored, rushing to the sidelines, hugging and shouting.

"Damn it!" "God, how did that ball go in?" "The opponent is just lucky!"

On Bayern's bench, the substitutes and assistant coaches had consternation written all over their faces, finding it hard to accept this result.

As for Heynckes, seeing the opponent score first, he merely frowned slightly.