29

"Wait- oh god!" I choke on my breath, gasping out in an attempt to steady myself from the harsh thrust of Nicolas hips slamming into mine.

My body curls up in an attempt to lessen the impact of his thick cock sliding so deep inside, it almost burned. But I could only cry out when fingers dug further into my skin to force my legs apart to better drill into me without restraint.

"I told you, shortcake. If I won," his breathing is ragged and his eyes are wild as he gazes down at me, "I get to do this my way. So keep your legs open so I can fuck this pretty little pussy."

I feel my wetness grow from his words and I try to ignore how my pussy pulses around him. He spreads his knees a bit wider using them to keep my legs open before he leans his body over mine. His hands settle into the sheets on either side of me and a strangled sound leaves my throat when he eases out of me before snapping his hips back against mine.

My brain goes blank and my fingers lock together as my body rocks into the bed from his impact. He shifts and I feel the curve of his cock press against the deepest point inside me and I stiffen, "right there." My voice is a panting mewl and I'm too far gone to care. He reaches a hand up, toying with my nipples, alternating between each breast as he holds the tempo, driving in to the hilt over and over.

"Fuck baby," his speed doesn't falter and I enjoy his damp strands as they brush across my face softly. He shifts his weight to one arm, using the free one to shift the pillow higher underneath me and it allows for my body to slide down his length easier.

"Fu- shit!" Niccolo shifts to circle an arm around my waist and I see stars when he slams into me, maneuvering my body as if I weighed nothing. His thumb pressing against my clit triggers my orgasm and my body spasms around him squeezing his cock as he fucked me through the pleasure.

"You creamed all over my cock baby." I only shuddered, moaning as his fingers swiped over where our bodies were joined.

"Mhm." My body was humming in delight but I knew we were far from done when his hard length twitched inside me.

He pulled from me in a swift motion, before he was flipping me on my front. It was hard to stay on my knees with my hands bounded so I was forced in a permanent arch with my elbows sunk into the mattress.

"Fucking perfect." Niccolos fingers slid back to my slit and brushed lightly over my twitching hole. I drew in a breath as I felt him move, lining up his cock with my entrance. "And it's all fucking mine. Isn't it shortcake?"

He slammed into me before hearing my reply and my pussy clenched around him. "Yes." He drew back and I had to press my hands against the headboard to stop myself from crashing into it when he bottomed out in one fluid thrust. "Please."

A smack to my ass draws a moan from me and I hear how my wetness grows from the action. "Don't act like you don't want this shortcake."

His fingers dig into my skin as he spread my legs wider and a guttural moan leaves me as his cock worked deliberately inside me. It felt good. It felt too good, and my body didn't know how to handle the foreign emotion. "You've got to finish what you start."

He places a hand against my spine, dipping my back more and I cry out from the overwhelming feeling. It felt like he was in my stomach and my pussy clenched every time he sunk into me. His hand on my spine trails up over my tattoo and goosebumps rise in his path.

"Feels so good," my words are jumbled and breathless and my toes curl at the familiar tightness in my stomach.

"Yeah?" I hum out my reply to busy chasing another orgasm to come up with anything else to say. I gasp when I feel his spit trailing over my ass and he doesn't give me time to protest before his thumb is against the puckered hole, pressing past the tight ring and the new pressure with his harsh thrusts is enough to send me over the edge.