CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I look over at where Hannah is, she hasn't moved a hair, she was shut down.

"8"
"9" I raised my gun on a man's head ready to pull the trigger if no one said something.

"10"

"STOP!" someone yelled and I smirked.

It was an teenage girl probably 15 years old , she was shaking her face red probably scared I don't know.

"got something to say?" I asked facing her.

"Y-yes" she nods

I pulled out a chair for her. "Sit" I smile she takes few steps walking towards me tears flowing down her face.

She sat down, her body shaking. I place my gun on my lap so she feel comfortable.

"I-I came with my f-friends to get a birthday cake,my birthday cake..." she tells me, stopping midway as she hiccups.

" I-l saw him" she points to the male creature laying lifeless on the floor.

"I saw him at the front when we came in, he was with some boys I think his friends I don't know. My friends were talking with them. I didn't like the vibes they gave so I went in to get my cake. That's when I saw her" she points to Hannah. I nod urging her to continue.

I could feel eyes no is as the girl tells what happened.

"I saw her with a boy, they were eating cookies, a lot of things actually. She was giggling and smiling to what the boy was saying, anybody could notice her once because of her beautiful and shy she was" I smile hearing that.

"I ordered my birthday cake, the baker was busy designing the cake to my liking, I was waiting over at the counter when the boy came to order chocolate milk. He and the counter woman was busy arguing I was laughing at how silly he was. He got a phone call his expression change and left through the back door. My eyes went to the girl sitting there she was eating her cookies waiting patiently for the boy when he walked up to her, I didn't like it" she stop and look up at me.

"I need water p-please" I sighed

"Someone get her some fucking water." I yelled and everyone scattered looking for the water.

"H-he-re is the w-water" a mid aged man brings forth the water and i signaled for her to take it and she did with shaking hands.

She gulped the whole water and released a deep breath watching me.

"Continue" I ordered and she nods.

"He walked towards her and talk to her even the sat down opposite her I don't know why they he was saying but he said something that mad her flinch" my jaw ticked, I'm so going to kill the boy.

"He stoop up from where he was sitting I taught he was leaving but no. H-he" she stop. Her hands shaking.

What did he do? What did that bastard did to my Tesoro? I don't like where this is going.

"He what?" I yelled making her flinch, I didn't mean to yell.

"He walked towards her and sat down next to her, I could see how uncomfortable she was, her legs were bouncing the whole time, he said something to her and he placed his hands on her thighs and squeezed it. That was when She froze" The bomb dropped.

"Shit", I stand up and and walk towards the tables, i trash everything to the floor i punch the wall. Repeatedly.

"I'm sorry I couldn't do anything." I heard the girl cries.

I walked towards her she was shaking, tears dripping down her cheeks her face red than it was.

"It's not your fault, go home." she looked up at me and nod and immediately sprint out.

I run my hands through my hair. I couldn't protect her.

"Go home all of you" and immediately everyone run out the door.

I walked slowly towards Hannah I sat next to her just soaking in her warmth, my eyes went down at her thighs it has hand imprints, my jaw tightened.

I don't know what to do to help her.

I want her to talk to me so badly, I lay down my head on her lap as I closed my eyes.

After sometime I heard Liam called out to me.

"Ralph?"

I didn't answer.

"Ralph?" I didn't answer, I didn't feel the need to.

"Come on Ralph we need to get Hannah home" my eyes shot up immediately, I need to get her home and comfortable.

I got up and look everywhere till my eyes met Liam's, he has blood on him. I raised my brow.

"What happened to you?" I asked looking at him.

"Andreas got shot twice." he murmur, a sad look on his face.

"Who?" I asked.

Looking at him.

"Malik"

That bastard.

"He sent his boys, Andreas killed handful of them, but they outnumbered him thou, the rest ran when they got the information we came here." I smirk.

Andreas was good at aiming and fighting no doubt he killed them.

Liam walks towards a chair and sat down, his face moody.

"How serious?" I asked.

"Nothing too bad, Philip has removed the bullets already they're both playing dress up at home." I smile softly at that.

"I am just worried about the fact that he would have died." Liam tells softly.

I sat on a chair next to him. Looking at Hannah.

"I will not let anything harm my people." I said firmly. I could feel Liam's warm eyes on me.

I hated it.

And soon I was embraced by Liam, I pat his back few times and we let go.

"What happened to Hannah?" He asked after a while.

I sigh my eyes no leaving her.

"The blonde did something to her, making her shut down completely." I run my fingers through my hair.

"Let get her to Andreas only he can tell us what to do" Liam suggests and I nod.

"Get the boy." I said and he nods.

I walked towards Hannah and picked her up the way they picked up brides.

She was safe in my hands.

"You really fuck this dude up" I hear Liam teased referring to the male creature.

I smirk.

Walking away with Hannah in my hands, I promise not to let something like this happen ever again

"I'm not done yet"