{<LOVE WINS>final chapter}

I always Thought That There's no reason for me to be alive but this guy changed it. I again fell in Love with this guy , That's right I fell for him again
The first time I fell in love was In my past life were we couldn't stay together but now... I guess we finally live together. I really love him no matter how many Times I fall for him it's still not enough to explain how much I love him nor how handsome and Extraordinary he is." Jimin Was lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice that he was being stared at. His lovely yet Dominant Boyfriend was looking at him with love eyes.

"Minnie~ I love you" Taehyung says hugging him tightly while jimin just smiles before saying the same to him and kissing his cheeks.

They both are In their secret spot it's a beautiful forest where animals which are magical and some beautiful And amazing Plants and trees different kind of Flowers are There.

Taehyung Brought jimin here as he love's nature and Lil creatures which always Cling to jimin once he comes here. Taehyung love's when jimin is playing around with cute animals and having his best time in his life while watching his pretty little one being happy makes taehyung happy.

"TaeTae! Look it gave birth!aww!" Jimin says looking at the new born babies of A magical dear which was black in colour but it was beautiful even though it's dark in colour.

"Yes, love!" Taehyung said adoring jimin who was busy petting the Lil baby dear. Taehyung loved seeing jimin have fun and enjoy it made him feel happy.

"What should we name him?" Jimin asks with a pout on face trying to think about a sweet name for the dear which was now laying on jimin's lap.

"Cute!" Taehyung says pulling jimin on his lap along the dear cuz jimin didn't let the dear go.
Jimin puts his head on taehyung shoulder while thinking about name
Taehyung was playing with jimin's Lil hands.

"How about! Woonie? It's cute like him" Jimin says looking at dear which looks at jimin when he said it's name.
"I guess he liked the name" taehyung said to which jimin just smiles while calling woonie again and again while the dear just let's jimin play with him.

"Little! Would you name our kids while looking this damn cute?" Taehyung says to jimin who blushs at the thought of having kids.
"Aww you are blushing? " Taehyung teased him while jimin just hides his face in his hands.
Taehyung just smiles at his cute little one who was being all cute and cute today.

"Oneday.... We will have our own kids ... And We will name... Them" Jimin says in a tiny voice that taehyung thought his heart is gonna brust out anytime soon.

"Sure my Love!" Taehyung said hugging jimin who did the same.

They spent time hugging and playing with Lil creatures and had lot's of Fun together.
It was Getting dark in forest every creature were returning to their Cave, Nest, Which they called home.

"TaeTae! Let's go home it's— " jimin was cut off seeing that taehyung was no where to be found.
Did he leave jimin alone? Jimin thought of searching for him and went near a waterfall which he expected taehyung to be.

Few minutes went but jimin couldn't find taehyung he felt like crying he didn't know but he was afraid that taehyung might left him.

*WoSH* jimin heard someone ran behind him but he didn't find anyone he surely felt someone was right behind him.

"Uh.... TaeTae...where – are you...?"
Jimin says trying his best not to cry
Soon he felt something on his shoulder he turned to see Taehyung's sword Was standing behind him floating in air and it was trying to take jimin somewhere he thought taehyung might be in trouble so he followed it.

"Where are you taking me?" Jimin says to sword which just flew with more speed making jimin chase it.

Jimin saw the path he was walking was covered with Beautiful flowers and those were jimin's fav one Daisy flower.

"My Little love! Stand in the middle"
Jimin heard Taehyung's voice but he couldn't find him.

"TaeTae?" Jimin called out but nope there was no response from the other one.

Suddenly jimin felt rush of air and The Petal were all over in air with some landed on jimin's Hands.
It was beautiful the place was glowing
There were candles all around him.

"Love!" Jimin heard Taehyung's voice but now he was right in front of him looking Damn handsome in his red outfit which was surely the most beautiful outfit he saw.

"TaeTae what's all this?" Jimin asked looking at the place which was now looking so romantic.

"For you! Minnie ~ I love you and you know that right? So I wanted this love to last Longer and you to be Mine in every possible way! And I thought this would be perfect " Taehyung says showing his Boxy smile.
Jimin just admired the Man who was standing there looking damn Hot yet cute at same time.
Jimin couldn't believe his eyes that taehyung was cute at the moment or hot what ever he was right now jimin loved it.

"Park jimin! Will take over my life I mean you already do but not being park but a Kim and rule over my heart and mind with your precious smile and everything you have! Straight to point! Will you Marry ME?
Yes or yes! No option avail " Taehyung said with a smile that jimin fell for.
Jimin couldn't believe this man gave him only one option that is yes I mean he would agree but this man is really something else.

Jimin surely and gladly would accept it. "YES! Oooh My God! I will marry you Kim taehyung!!!!!" Jimin said as he threw himself on taehyung who caught him and they both hugged eachother.

"I knew it!!" Taehyung says while jimin just punches taehyung's back and giggles.

"Now! You are mine and will always be Mine!" Taehyung said kissing jimin's lips and They both felt the time stop.
The world was not important to them they only Need eachother at moment and they knew they would always be together no matter what happens.

"I love you Kim Jimin ~" Taehyung says caressing jimin's cheeks with his thumb while jimin smiles before saying"we are still not married"
Taehyung just gasps but chukles at the words "I love how it sounds" he said to which jimin nods.
"Yup I love it " he says hugging him again.

They both were happy with eachother and their family ofcourse they were more than happy for them.
Seokjin was crying feeling overwhelmed by the news and jungkook was READY to teach figthing to  The Kids which are still not born
Hoseok was Happy and Hugging Jimin tightly that taehyung had to force him to pull away while yoongi being yoongi just smiles and Says congo to them and You won't believe Everyone fell for his gummy smile even taehyung was taken by Yoongis smile
Jungkook even said he would fall for yoongi if Hoseok didn't accept him
Yoongi just glares at every while his cheeks were getting red due to attention he got from everyone.

"Stop staring and forget my smile! Or I will kill everyone of you" yoongi said eating his Fav snacks.
While everyone was laughing at him
Taehyung looks at everyone He loved that his family was together and happy he would do anything to protect them even Kill everyone just for their happiness.

"My Home" Taehyung thinks as he smiles looking at them with adoration and love for them.

<The end>
Thank you for Loving this book everyone.