Trouble maker?

Jimin was learning about his powers and how to use them as he made some friends some enemies.

"Yoongiya! Can you tell me where's Hoseok hyung?" Jimin asked to yoongi who was doing something which jimin didn't know what as he approach him he saw yoongi burning some papers he asked what's it yoongi
But he didn't answer and kept doing what he was doing.

"Strange demon's!" Jimin comment on
The other's behaviour.

"Hope! Where are you?" Jimin said walking through the corridor he found him but Hoseok seems angry at someone.

"I told you! Don't cause any issues to us! Haven't I !? I always need to keep an eye on you right?! Are you still a kid!? Just stay safe when am not around okay! " Hoseok says to a boy with who had cute Lil brown eye's
Who wore a blue hoodie with claws he was damn cute to jimin's eye's.

"Hyung! Don't scold this cutie!" Jimin says as he stood before the boy who looks surprised at him.
"Jimin ... It's not that am scolding him..am Just saying him to be safe"
Hoseok said looking at him jimin who found it strange cuz he saw Hoseok angry at this boy.

"Your angry?  And yet say your not scolding " jimin Said as he looks at boy who was smiling at him.
"Hey! Little one! What's ur name?" Jimin asks him.." am...Bao Bao "
The cute boy said to which jimin
Smiles and says"am jimin nice to meet you Bao " they both talk with eachother as Hoseok who went to get the two boys some snacks.

"Bao Bao! I gotta go and practice "
Jimin said to little boy who was looking at him with his brownie like eyes.
"Nooo plz..." Bao Bao said whining at him.

Jimin just sighs before he looks around to find hobi but nope he was long gone  so jimin thought of buying some stuff to this little demon.

"Bao Bao stay here!" Jimin said and let the little demon stay in place and went to buy some things for him.

"Heyo! Shity Bao Bao! " A Demon who was a senior of Bao Bao in his school
And a bully.

"Feng..  lee" Bao Bao said looking scared.
Feng Lee who's one year older then Bao Bao and likes to bully him one day Bao Bao  was fed up and fought with him and got hurt to which hoseok has to cure him with his all powers.

"Oh! So your the one who fought with him" Luke says as he picked him up
By his collar and Bao Bao tries to get out of his grip.

Jimin who saw Bao Bao getting bullied non other then Luke his blood boiled he can't stand seeing his little friend getting hurt by that damn ass bully.

" Luke! Leave him" jimin says looking at him with angry eyes. Luke drops him down and now his target is Jimin.

"Ohh! That Idoit human is here"
Luke said and starts to move towards him while jimin had his mind to fight
Him now.
"Did you get ur powers? Oh! I forgot ur still a human" luke said making everyone laugh.

"Oh are you going to protect this kid too I wonder how will u protect urself" Luke said before making the little demon choke.

Jimin's eyes widen at his action and he went near him and grabbed by his collar by was pushed away by a wave of fire.

Jimin spits some blood making his chin stain some blood he got up and
Looks down to floor as he was ready to throw the guy away.

"I said to leave him alone!" Jimin said as his anger took over him and everyone gasps as jimin created a ball of sliver energy which was soo powerful that no one was able to keep their eyes open.
"This-   this?!" Those were the last word of Luke since he got hit with the most powerful energy

"What did I just do?" Jimin saw the mess he created every stall was burned and were crushed by his power and demon's who who were shock to see the destruction around them cuzed by a human.

"HOSEOK..." Jimin says before he faints and hits the ground making Bao Bao and hobi run towards him.

" Old Guan! Didn't I say if he bothers me or my kingdom am gonna kill him" taehyung said as he was walking towards jimin's room with old Guan.

" Okay okay! Let's see him first" old Guan said.

As taehyung entered the room he saw his two demon's being worried about
Jimin who didn't wake up since that energy outburst.

"Lord! Ji- jimin." Seokjin can't form a proper sentence cuz he didn't want the human to be hurt and lose him.

" Hyung! Wake him up please!" Jungkook finally broke into tears it made taehyung shock to see his two demon's cry like that and he finally faced jimin who was laying like a dead..

" I WILL... Now goo out and stop crying" taehyung said in cold stone which made them obey his order.

" You human.. made my Family cry for you? How dare you! ... I should kill you for causing trouble to my kingdom almost destroyed it!  Fvking Human!!  " Taehyung said in anger but lost it when he saw jimin who was laying down like he was dead and taehyung doesn't know why but he lost all his anger when he saw him and treated him with powers.

Jimin who woke up after two days
Saw taehyung who was sitting beside him while he closed his eyes jimin looks at and he swears that he saw most beautiful handsome demon now.

" IDOIT..." Jimin calls him but taehyung who was sleeping peacefully didn't  give any reaction.

" Hmm he is sleeping" jimin said as he got up as he started to stretch he didn't knew what happen with him
He saw jungkook outside his room he ran towards him but he was pushed away by a invisible barrier.

"Ouch! It hurts" jimin says as he looks at the barrier and jungkook who was waving him to look back.
Jimin was now scared cuz he was locked with the demon who hated him.
"I... I please... Let me goo" jimin says looking at him with his hands clasped together.

Taehyung who was staring at him like he would kill him.

"Don't move " taehyung said as he put his hand on jimin's forehead jimin saw how sharp his jawline was and he was stunned by his handsome facial features.

Taehyung kept checking on him and gave him some of his energy and even  gave a mark on his hand.
"This is mark will make me know what are you doing or in simple words I will know when your powers will burst and destroy the place." Taehyung said and leaned close to him  as he whispered " I won't kill you cuz I have some important work with you... So if you again cuz trouble to me .. I won't hesitate" Taehyung says and moves back.

Jimin was now scared of him and wanted to get out and hugg jungkook.
" Jungkook cried because of you! Don't ever make him cry again" taehyung warns him as he let's jungkook in
They both hug and taehyung gave a stren look to him before going out .

"Am sorry kook!" Jimin says as he hugs him .

To be continued..

I know it's fvked up and not good as you all thought! Am sorry!

Don't vote if you don't like and thank you for reading even it's worst.