Nightmare

The world were Demon's live together enjoying their life.
Every Place has a Person who rules and guides the Kingdom and He is most strong powerful Demon to be alive.

(A/n: Demon king or Lord of heaven?)

Kim Taehyung being the most powerful Demon In Hell and having the unbelievable charms like no one can tell he is a Demon... Cuz he looks like angel sent from Heaven.

But one thing they misunderstood about him is..he is most dangerous yet
Mischievous Demon lord to exist.

If you ever caught his eyes and he thinks You can be a better toy to get torture then no matter how long who have lifeline he will take it away even before The angel.

Presenting The DEMON LORD OF THE UNDERWORLD..AKA ...   'H.E.L.L.'

No one calls him by his name unless your his close or.. Someone he trusts
Even his friends don't call him by his name infront of others.

But Only one person calls him by his name is ...Old man Gaun...The one who cares about taehyung and taehyung Cares in hell.

(A/n: But soon someone else will too)

"BOW TO THE LORD OF HELL" The guard Demon says as he saw the lord entering the place.
Everyone bows to the lord as taehyung just pass's by Them while carrying a  sleeping human in his arms.
Everyone Demon was surprised and confused what a soul with it's body is doing here? Not the lord ever did this before.

"Taehyung..take him to Room" the old Demon said looking calm yet had a smile on face.
Taehyung just nods before walking away.

"What is a human doing here?"
A Demon in his Twenties said looking at the lord who just left.
"Everyone quit talking and..Back to your business" the old Demon says looking stren yet calm and everyone obeys the Demon.

Jimin who was sleeping who doesn't know what is happening with him nor where is he.

"Old Guan..I did as you said now...I say.. AM NOT GOING TO TAKE CARE OF THIS HUMAN! AND IF HE EVER MESS WITH MY WORK OR ME I WILL TAKE HIS SOUL AWAY!" Taehyung said looking at Demon Guan who was just smiling looking at taehyung who was just looking angry yet confused.

"Okay... You can do anything you want only if he mess with you right?" Old Guan said looking at him with a sly smirk on face.
Taehyung looks at human who was laying like he was dead and doesn't says anything but leaves the room.

"After.,... many.. decades I saw a soul like this" the old Guan said analysing the Human body.

"Interesting Human..." He said before leaving the boy to sleep alone.

"Bhwahaha!! You ugly duck!! Look at yourself eww" some people's voice was being Heard.
Jimin was insecure and he was being hurt by the words.

"I will make sure you die!!" Someone said before Pushing jimin down the rooftop.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Jimin was shouting.

Soon a person catched him like he was a Ball and he saw a dark figure which felt familiar.

A person with most beautiful jawline and perfect face looks like an angel..
But something's off bout him.

..
"Don't Angel have white wings?"
Jimin thought as he saw the wings which were black.

....
  " Welcome to Hell" the Voice Said before dropping jimin from middle of the sky as jimin saw the figure moving away from him and air which was being felt as he was falling down.
                                                      .....

"HUH!?" Jimin said before waking up mostly being scared of the nightmare he had.

Jimin found himself in different place and bed as his bed was not this big like.. King size one..and the walls were different from his.

"Where..am ..I?...jimin says looking at the place and found a figure in dark...
Who are you?" Jimin asked as he had his head in his hands which was hurting god knows why.

"You are in my kingdom.. Little...
And..Am the lord..." The voice which sent shivers to jimin and made him look at it properly.

"What?" Jimin said looking confused.

"I think....You Human call it HELL ...?"
The Demon said before coming forward From the dark.
And jimin almost choked on his Saliva
As he found out that the Angel...or demon from his Dream was standing right infront of him.

"What the actual heck??" Jimin said before trying to get up but was forced to lay on bed but no one was near him so how did he ... wait did he just used magic on him.

"LayOver... Little cuz...I need to take look at you..." The Demon said before coming and taking a deep glance at the boy's features.

(A/n: LAYOVER ~STREAM IT )

Jimin was now scared as a cat... He didn't want to die...and Be in hell not with this demon who let him fall from heights.

"Am I died??.... No please leave me..
I don't want to rot in hell" the boy pleads making the Demon frown.

"Why humans think they will rot in hell?? In my kingdom...They live with happiness!" The Demon said before putting a hand on the face of the boy who moved a bit from demon's touch.

"So...your not dead...but I brought you here to torture you...and Make you suffer ~" the Demon said with a smirk on face.
The boy was about to cry and beg for forgiveness...but Soon a old Demon appears.

"Taehyung.... Don't scare the Little Human" the Demon who seems to have a smile on face said looking at the Demon who just rolls his eyes before disappearing from it.

"Wh-...who are you??" Jimin asked.

"Little human...Am old Guan a simple Demon here... Don't worry no one's gonna hurt you... okay! Just rest for now and eat your food..." Old Guan said smiling jimin felt safe like...he was not scared of this man... But felt like he wanted to give it a try....and process the information he got now.

"I HEARD.... DEMON LORD HAS BROUGHT A HUMAN WITH HIM?"

"It's a pity that the Human will die soon~" Said the Demon who was eating nuts...and (A/n: probably he was nuts) reading a book named 'Human's Rot in world'

To be continued..

Please stay tuned and comment.

Vote and comment.

I know it sucks!?
But bare with me!