Jealous

"Since when did he Is your Lover?" Jimin asked to a girl who had long blue hair with Dark golden eyes making her look pretty but the fact that she is a Demon didn't leave her.

"And who are you?" The Blue haired girl asked him looking at him with her golden eyes which were now lil angry.

"None of your business! But answer me!" Jimin says with venom in his words as he spoke.

"We are made for eachother! Dear~ like I love him so much that I can even kill other's if asked! And He love's me but doesn't shows it!" The girl said jimin knew it was one sided as taehyung wasn't the one to like someone like her.

"First! Don't call me dear! It gross me out second! Stay in your delulu!" Jimin said walking away but he saw taehyung coming he was about to say hi but the girl pushed him and ran towards him.

"TaeTae! " The girl said clinging to him.

"Mina? Why are you here?" Taehyung said looking at her and slightly pushed her away.

"So your name is Mina!" Jimin says looking at them and taehyung smirked knowing jimin was getting jealous by how she was clinging to him.

"Yeh! She's Mina one of my person who I can Trust " he said and it was a big ass lie! Yeh taehyung didn't believe her not even a inch .

"Oh...." Was all jimin said as he walks away but Mina who was happy that taehyung trust's her she tried to hug him but was pushed away saying he needs to work.

"Hyung! Who's that Mina?" Jimin asked to jin who was laying on his bad eating some snacks.
"She's out lord's Childhood friend! I think they like eachother!" He said while jimin was thinking.

"And why you think that" he said looking at him.

"Ofc, it's obvious cuz lord doesn't let anyone cling to him but she he doesn't even says anything" jin said and jimin remember how she clinged to him earlier.

Jimin was walking around as he saw taehyung sitting in garden while that Mina who was trying to feed him some sweets but taehyung was not eating but later sighed and took a bite of it and that damn girl ate the other half.

"Eww!" Jimin said before stromimg off.

The whole day jimin was being pissed off by Mina's Behaviour towards taehyung he didn't knew but he didn't like her.

"What's wrong with me?" Jimin thought as he was looking at himself in the mirror.

"You are  jealous" his mirror self said looking at him and jimin was stunned by what he heard.

"No am not!" Jimin said looking away from the mirror.

"Why would I even get jealous of that demon!" Jimin thought and walks to garden but saw someone who made him smile.

"Yoongi!?" Jimin calls out as the demon turned to see him before giving a Lil smile.

"How's your life going here?" Yoongi asked to him to which jimin just smiles before saying " just like there but with demon's who annoying"
Yoongi who just nods before walking with jimin to where he was going.

"Soo How's you'r life going?" Jimin asked.
"Just Normal but Had to deal with some demon's who are Terrible at Figthing " yoongi said looking at him
Jimin just nods before saying" so you train demon's " yoongi looks at him
" Not only Demon but you too if lord told me to" he said and smiles.

"Then train me! He won't say anything " jimin said with excitement in his tone.

Yoongi just smiles before getting up.