Update!

Guy's! Am finally free! My vacation has started so I am back to writing!!!
So yeh I will be updating my stories now.
Thank you for waiting for sooo long
And Staying with me till here !
I know this story isn't that good but I will continue to update it with different plots! So welcome back to me.

Jimin spent one whole week meditating and finally he got his inner powers out but they are not helping him with anything.
Jimin a Human once suddenly turned into a Human with power.

Jimin's this week was total mess like no matter what he touched he unintentionally Burnt it.

Jimin didn't know when to activate his powers and use it but Jhope didn't lose hope in him and support him.

Taehyung was impressed by jimin's work cuz this human who is getting sick still chose to Work on his powers
Taehyung even Had to lock him in his room.

"So when this curfew will be over hyung!?" Jimin asked to seokjin who was laying on his bed  seokjin looks at him before saying " When will you get your ass well ?" Jimin glares at him cuz he is sick for god's sake and he want's to go out and practice.
"Hyung! I said it's normal for me ? It's just a Lil fever with cold" jimin says coming towards him and pushing him off.

"Aish! Brat! Am your hyung" Seokjin said and glares at him jimin who smiles looking at him saying " so you agree that your getting old??.. oops no your OLD" at this point jin can't believe this Human is arguing no messing around with a demon who can kill him.

"Do you know what I can do to you?"
Jin said before getting close to jimin who just rolls his eyes while saying
" Killing me? Right! Do whatever you want cuz I am not afraid of it"

Seokjin is proud of jimin cuz he is the first human who's not afraid of him cuz jin was actually trying to scare him with his red eyes and his looks were scray but handsome.

"Okay your curfew is over I just wanted you to stay in here even lord said it was over a few days ago"
Seokjin said before leaving the room
Jimin who didn't believe he was made to stay inside for extra days.

"Seokjin!!!" Jimin says running behind him but he couldn't find the demon.

"Finally am free! So let's walk around"
Jimin says and starts walking around in castle.
Jimin saw some demon's looking at him with widened eyes.
Jimin didn't understand what is going on until he saw taehyung staring at him with wide eyes and gulping hard.

"Hey! IDOIT! How are doing" jimin asks getting closer to him and taehyung backs off a little.
Jimin didn't know why he is acting like he saw a ghost.
"You scared of me?" Jimin was about to laugh but he saw taehyung looking at his outfit and then it Hits him.
He was wearing shorts and they were
Only made for his bed time.
Jimin was roaming around in his shorts.

"Umm...I will comeback oki" jimin says trying to run to his room cuz he let demon's look at his shorts no his plump ass why didn't he change before.

He was about to run but taehyung grabbed his arm and cover him with his long coat like he just pulled him in for a back hug.
Taehyung's arms holding jimin which made him blush at sudden action and hug but taehyung did it to cover him
Cuz some gruads were coming their way and taehyung didn't like the thought of letting others see jimin like this.

"Lord... *Demon's gasps* before they could say anything taehyung orders them " Leave right now and don't turn back ...if you say something to other Get ready for death"  demon's were scared of him and didn't want to die in his hands.

Taehyung was hugging jimin who just looks down wondering why he was feeling different like he was feeling butterflies in stomach.

"Uhm taehyung....  I..." Jimin wasn't able to talk now cuz he felt Taehyung's breath on his neck .

"Who told you that you can wear this... And go around?" Taehyung said in deep voice which made jimin a little neverous.

"I ... Didn't mean too....I for- " before jimin could say something he saw jungkook and Seokjin with total shock in their eyes.

Jimin now wanted the hell to eat him
Bro seriously in this situation and this position who wants their annoying demon friends to see and give a chance to tease him.

"Let me go! " Jimin says trying to get out of his grip which grew stronger
Taehyung looks dead in jungkook and Jin's eyes before carrying him in bridal style which made the both demon's drop their jaw.

"Who gave you the permission to wear that and go around" taehyung again says looking at him now.

Jimin who always fought back was now trying to calm taehyung down.
"Look I didn't mean to !" He says trying not to trick taehyung's nerves now.

"Uh huh? Really! ... " Taehyung says getting closer to him Jimin was backing off.

"Yes- .. I was made ..to stay more days in... My room " jimin says trying to change the subject.

"Look you pretty little human! Don't make thing's hard for me okay!  Cuz I don't want you to solve anything ...
Not for now.... And listen!  Don't ever wear this and go around you can wear it in room.. and ... don't let others see you like this"  taehyung says looking at him.
Jimin saw taehyung's different side he was getting more and more possesive

"Why does it matter to you?" Jimin spoke his mind out which made taehyung pause at the question.
There was a big silence between them now.

" I better go to my room ..cuz now it feels good staying inside" jimin says
Before leaving when taehyung saw jimin leaving he quickly teleported him to his room cuz you know why?

"Uhm thanks" jimin says looking at him before he saw taehyung already left the place.

" Why am acting like this!? " Jimin thinks before flipping himself in his bed and hiding himself with his blanket.

Taehyung who was still stuck with the question in his mind.
"Why does it matter to me?" Taehyung kept repeating it and thinking about it.

They didn't know what's going on with them but one person knows why.

"Now it's getting interesting" old Guan says before drinking his tea.

"Old Guan! You won't believe what we saw like lord was hugging him .. it's the first time we saw him like it "
Jungkook says eating the food which was placed infront of him.

"Yeh and the stare he gave to us like ' you gotta shut up or die' one bro like does he thinks we have a death wish"
Seokjin says looking at him and then
Eats the food.

"Well! Kids now let's leave it to them..
And don't you have work today"
Old Guan said and both demon's get up before taking their leave cuz yeh they got work to do.

To be continued....
Thank you for your lovely support and vote.

Can you comment? It would mean a lot.

Love y'all 💜