Guard's or friends?

"It's a dream...yeh am totally in my bed in my House in human world... right?"
Jimin thinks in his sleep trying to get up in his world.

"Nope your not!" A voice which was calm but scary to hear said making jimin open his eyes.

"Ahh!" Jimin shouts as he saw The Demon infront of his eyes who was soo close to his face.

"Hey! Human...Your so beautiful" the other Demon said who was sitting beside jimin's bed.
Jimin now shifts himself away from the Demon gazing at two demon's who were in room.

"Now...who the Heck you are?" Jimin says trying his best not to faint again.
The demon's smile before giving jimin an... Apple?... But why is it... Purple...no it's... light purple with red in it...? "What the Fbkk..is this?"
Jimin says looking at the apple.

" It's A special apple which I grew in my garden..and Your new so...a gift " the Demon with Handsome face yet having the dangerous eyes which can make him hot and scary at Same time.

"AW! SHARKS! I forgot to Introduce myself" the Demon said smiling.
Jimin was still processing everything before the old man ..now these two.

"So! Am Kim seokjin... DEMON of Lust"
(A/n : ahem! I didn't do any research so... let's go with it)

(A/n: Fvking god! Why so Hwat!)

"Demon..of lust...?" Jimin whispers looking at him 'Sure...he is..cuz who look's so hot and scary and those eyes...shit jimin Don't think ' jimin thinks.

"Now me! Am Jungkook Demon of Pride!"

"Pride?... Jungkook...and Seokjin "
Jimin recalls their name.
Both demons just stood their looking at the boy who was pouting which jimin has a habit when he thinks or zoning out.

"But this bunny like one looks like he should be Demon of lust... whatever!..." Jimin thinks.

"Bad human! ...U didn't even introduce yourself" Jungkook said looking at him while he sat beside jimin.

".....I...am Park..jimin ...A human" jimin says looking at them.
"Adding human feels weird.." jimin says nervously looking at them as he saw the lust demon took his hand and places it on his cheeks before smiling.

"You are soo cute" he said before patting his head.
Jimin felt like a child now.

"Get ready...we gotta present you infront of lord" Jungkook said before bringing him some clothes which were long and jimin didn't like them so he asked if they could provide him his human outfits.

"Old Guan said...He should be comfortable.." jungkook said looking at seokjin.
"He is...**stares at jimin who was wearing ripped Jean's and black shirt*

Jungkook drags jin out of the room making jimin think where they disappear again.
" Look don't get out of your sweet caring bubble understand!" Jungkook warns him.seokjin just closes his eyes before taking deep breath.

"Okay - okay!" Seokjin said disappearing from there.

"Hey! Jungkook! " Jimin says coming out of his room.
Jungkook immediately covers him by his long coat.
Jimin just smiles and accepts the demon's coat.
"Look You can't roam around like this... I don't want other demon's to get out of control" jungkook says walking with jimin who just nods.

Jimin enters the room.. which is way bigger then he expected to be and there was a throne...And ...the Demon
In his dream was sitting there.

"My lord! We brought the Human here" jungkook said before slightly bowing to his lord.
"Where's seokjin?" The Demon asked.
"Sorry my lord..I just got a Lil trouble..
Forgive me" seokjin said appearing back of Jimin and Jung kook.

"Now! Let me ask.... what the actual fuck is going on??" Jimin said to the demon.
"Your brought here for a reason and ..
Just do as I say to you understand!" The Demon said in a cold authoritative tone.

"Do you think!! AM GOING TO LISTEN!" Jimin said forgetting his fear about the demon ...cuz he was angry at them...
"DON'T...YOU DARE TO RISE YOUR VOICE" The Demon said before pulling jimin in his arms with his powers and grabbing his neck while looking at him with angry eyes.
Jimin was being choked!

"I-.....I.... ugh!" Jimin fell near the throne as the demon let goes of the little human.

"Fvking Idoit" jimin whispers but the Demon heard him.
"I think you didn't get your lesson right?? ... Let me......" The Demon was cut off by a old voice.
"Taehyung... Leave him..he is just a human..you don't want to waste your time on him do you?" Old Guan said coming towards Jimin and helping him up.

"Mm...Your right... PIECE OF human..
Isn't worth my time... And...I want him to learn Manners..to behave infront of a king !" The Demon said before moving away from them.

"Look!-  but jimin was cut off by a voice in his mind.
"Don't test him.. he can kill you in any minute " the voice said and jimin looks at old Guan who was smiling.

"Lord just wanted to tell you about the your guards " old Guan said.

"Jung kook and Seokjin! These two will be with you all time as ...you are staying here... You need protection form other evil Demons... And They might be great company to you " old Guan said smiling as jungkook And Seokjin stoob their smiling a little.

"Who's more evil then this guy!?" Jimin point's out at taehyung but immediately puts his finger down as he saw taehyung glare at him.

"Haha! Funny Human!.. Now you can go around and .. Enjoy your time here until we find you a perfect school where they can teach you " old Gaun said as he walked away.

"Oldie! Guan! School here!? Why.." jimin shouts as he saw the old Guan disappear.

" Take this human away from me!" Taehyung says as he looks away from human.jimin just rolls his eyes and says.
"It's better if you say your scared of me!?" And quickly ran towards jungkook and jin hiding behind them and whisper" Disappear with me! Plz!" Both demon's didn't want the human to get punished so they did what they supposed to do.
"We are taking our leave my lord"
They said in unison as they disappear with jimin.

"That human.. will surely be a trouble for me!" Taehyung said as he sat on his throne before fading away from his seat.

To be continued.....

I know it's Little boring!
Jimin was awesome here right!?

Anyways plz vote and comment
Tell me about this story!

If you want to know about what demon's are going to be in this story then

If you want to know about what demon's are going to be in this story then ..here
Jk= Pride
Jin=lust

A/n: I really wanted jk to be lust but.. jin got my eyes guy's!!