[ soft spot ]x

"Hey... Taehyung" jimin said looking at him as he walked towards the Demon who was Standing in garden looking at the beautiful flowers.

"What do you need now?" Taehyung said without looking at the human who came.

"I-..... just wanted to thank you" jimin said looking at him taehyung who looks at him with confused look on face.
"Why ?you wanna thank me?" Taehyung asked.
Jimin didn't say anything for one minute but later spoke.
"For healing me... And taking care of me" Jimin said with a smile on face which made taehyung smile.

"And.... Thank you for that special....Store which you created in order get all the things I need". Jimin said thanking him.

Taehyung made a store for jimin like he needs some stuff which are not available in demon world.
And some demon's loved alcohol from human world...even taehyung did.

"That's because jungkook loves That alcohol in your world and even goes there for it ..so I brought it for him... Not you" taehyung said looking away from him.
Jimin just pouts before saying" huh?
Okay then I will take my thank you back!" He said sticking a tongue out.
Which made taehyung laugh at him.

Jimin found it cute cuz he never saw taehyung like that.

"Cute!" Jimin said giggling.
"What!? Did you call me?" Taehyung said as he heard him saying something.

"Nothing!" Jimin said trying to get out from there but was tackled by taehyung who was now ticking him to get the answer.

"Say it!?" Taehyung said tickling him while jimin was laughing.

They both were on ground with taehyung on top of him and jimin under him.

"Hey! Do you hear jimin laughing?"
Seokjin says as he and jungkook walk pass by the garden."yeh! From here!"
Jungkook points at garden as they were about to go in and ruin the moment.
Old Guan stopped them from doing it by saying they need to Work or lord will be angry.

"Hahhaha! " Jimin said laughing while taehyung was still tickling him.
Taehyung was lost in playing with jimin.

"You little ticklish human!" Taehyung said stopping his actions as he was Also tired from laughing.

"I said... You are cute" jimin said looking at him as taehyung was still on top of him.
Taehyung kept quiet but soon he leans down and says " now.. what you think?" He said looking at him .

Jimin found him hot now sexy as hell but he was cute when he smiled now he was damn sexy.

"Answer me.... little" taehyung said in his deep voice making jimin have a blush on face.

"Now...you look Hot!" Jimin said and looks away which made taehyung chukle.

"I know! And your cute yet sexy ! Baby" taehyung said the word baby made jimin blush even more.

"Aw! Blushing cuz I called you baby?"
Taehyung teased him while jimin was trying to get out of his grip.

"Stay like this!" Taehyung said pushing him to lay on ground and look's at his features but a deep red blush covered jimin's cheeks.

"Mm~ I don't know but...I wanna taste... something?" Taehyung said looking at him while jimin was confused at the words.
"What?" Jimin asked.

"Something sweet and soft" taehyung said looking at him while jimin was thinking what is it.

Taehyung leans down kissing jimin's lips making him surprise and confused but soon he kissed back.

They both shared a sweet kiss which turned taehyung a little on and jimin was already out of breath.

Jimin taps taehyung back making him stop his actions.
They both look at eachother they know something isn't same as before.
They see something new in their eyes.

"I.... shouldn't have done it.... sorry"
Taehyung said getting off jimin who got up and stoped taehyung from leaving.

"It's okay...no need to say sorry...as ...I.... Liked it" jimin said looking at his hand.

"... Go to your room... You must be tired from practice" taehyung said looking at him who nods.

"Can you drop me to my room?" Jimin asks him taehyung looks at him before saying " ...Hm okay" he said and took jimin's hands in his and disappear from there and came right in jimin's room.

"Thank you taehyung!" Jimin said giving a little peak on his lips which made taehyung surprise and shock.

He quickly disappear from there making jimin smile as he saw a cute and shy taehyung for first time.

"I guess am falling for him?" Jimin says recalling the sweet moments they shared together.

"Jimin lord made a store for you?"
Jungkook said to him.
Jimin did not believe him.
"Really?! How! Did he became so soft now?" Jimin says.

"No he said it's for you as I asked him that I wanted to drink the soju... But he said u liked it more..so it's for you"
Jungkook said .

" Huh? Really " jimin thought.

"He has a soft spot for this human "
Seokjin says smiling while jimin was shy but he punches seokjin arm making him squeak in pain'.

"Youu!" Seokjin says running behind him as jimin ran away from him and he saw taehyung standing there with other guards who were talking about something but stoped as they say seokjin and jimin running.

"Lord move aside today I will end him!" Seokjin says trying to catch jimin who hide behind taehyung.

"Nahh! *Stickes his tongue out* " jimin teased him.

"Seokjin..Did you finish your work if not then go! Taehyung says making jin look at him and jimin who was happy.

"I will see you later " seokjin said before leaving.

"Hah! Idiot!" Jimin said slapping taehyung's back before leaving as well.

"Uhhh! Taehyung grons before leaving.

To be continued...

A vmin moment as u want.

Please vote and comment