update

Sorry guy's am just not feeling well as I might have cold but don't worry I will recover and update soon

Thank you for waiting till now.

"Taehyung! We Found jimin unconscious Near the forest he is hurt badly" Yoongi said as he brought the unconscious boy who looked hurt.
"How did he ?? Get hurt!?" Taehyung said looking at him while he took jimin in his Arm's and quickly tried healing him.

" I don't Have any idea?" Yoongi said as he was trying to think what's wrong.

As Jungkook and Jin came they saw taehyung with jimin who was hurt but They soon saw jimin who was floating in air making everyone shock at it.

"Kim taehyung! I know how much you care about this Angelic human who's under my control!!!! Now!  I only want you to  Give me what I want! The power's who hold and the throne you sit on! Or else Forget this boy " jimin's Body fell on ground as the Demon who took over jimin's body finished his words taehyung was totally Surprised how did even he took over jimin's body.

"Taehyung! What are we gonna do now?" Yoongi spoke first bringing back taehyung to his senses as he look's at the unconscious boy.

"Just .... Don't Do anything stupid taehyung! I know you love him but please don't let him take over the kingdom nor your powers" seokjin who seems to be worried about taehyung's reaction who looked like he would give everything he wants.

"If you just give what he wants! Then you and jimin no all of us will be in huge trouble!" Jungkook says.

"But- *looks at Jimin's sleep body*
..... We need him to be safe ...more than anything... And I don't want to lose any of you guys!" Taehyung says looking at them.

"And this won't held me back from figthing any of demon's in this releam
And they won't get away from me by hurting My family!"  Taehyung says as he gets into his war outfit before everyone in his kingdom Was ready to help their king.

"First! Old Guan and Seokjin you will heal jimin and get him back secondly!
Yoongi and jungkook get others to war zone! Hoseok Get the kids and oldies Away from the Redzone! " Taehyung says with anger in his eyes.

"What will you do?" Jungkook says looking worried about his hyung.
"Get the main course ready!"
Taehyung said before leaving the place as he took a breif look at his one and only love and family.

"Comeback safely cuz he needs you" old Guan says smiling at him as taehyung nods.

"FUCKING! HUMAN! WAKE UP!" Seokjin says as he tries to wake jimin up from the unconsciousness cuz he was worried about him.

Old Guan and Seokjin were putting their powers to wake him up and heal him as soon as they can.

"Trust the process! Jin!" Old Guan said looking at the demon who looks like he was about to cry now.

The war zone was ready as Yoongi and jungkook leading them and enemies started to attack them.
The fought and the blood shed was Terrible.

Hoseok took every kid and old people out of the danger zone as he was told to.

Taehyung was now with his enemy
' Kang ' who wished to be the lord but taehyung became due to his Powers.

"I told you! Taehyung! Give me what I want and take him"  Kang the demon with white hair and blood red eyes said.

Taehyung was now totally pissed and angry at him he didn't say anything just began to fight him.
" Fuck!" Taehyung said as he got Hurt by the other demon's sword which slightly but deeply cut his stomach.

Taehyung didn't care about it and just kept fighting the energy he was releasing was too much to handle for the red hair demon.

They were both fighting with all their power but taehyung was winning it.

(A/n: sorry I am not good at action)

"Taehyung ~" Taehyung heard jimin's voice and he looks at his direction to find jimin standing there with his most beautiful smile ever.

"Jimin?" Taehyung said stopping whatever he was doing as he saw jimin standing there all fine no bruises on his beautiful body.

"You- you are fine?!" Taehyung said looking at him while jimin just stood their.

"Yeh! Am fine.. " jimin said looking at him with love in his eyes taehyung smiles before saying " I Love you ~ You know that right!?" Taehyung says trying to hug jimin who gladly opened his arms.

"I know my love I love you too~" jimin said smiling while he hugged taehyung.

*Splash*

Taehyung cuts jimin into two pieces before looking at his body which was laying down there.

"You think...I love you?" Taehyung said practically ripping jimin's head from his body.

"But ..... I thought"  A voice said as he Saw taehyung smiling with a evil smirk on his face.

"Hahah! You think I have feelings for that piece of human! How Pity! Of you! Kang! You are dead cuz... I am the lord who doesn't have feelings for anyone!" Taehyung said laughing manaicaly while Kang who was confused but soon he was ripped into two pieces and then turned into ashes.

"Lord..... Kangs dead?" A Demon said while his lord who was totally Shock cuz his plan failed.

"How!!?" The demon screams.

"HOW DARE YOU KILL JIMIN?"
Hoseok said angry at taehyung who was covered in blood.

"DON'T DARE TO COME HERE! AND GET OUT!" Taehyung says with cold look in his eyes Hoseok hated it and was pissed at taehyung cuz he hated the cold behaviour and jimin he was angry about it.

As soon Hoseok left taehyung burned the palace with himself inside it and Hoseok was surprised and Can't beleive cuz the fire was most powerful it  even hurt to look at it.

"NOOOO" Hoseok screams before he was knocked out.

The kingdom was Looking like a real hell now fire everywhere and blood and dead bodies here and there not a
Place where taehyung called home once.

"Let's burn it" 

To be continued.

I know it's not good and sorry for late update.
Plz vote and comment.