ONCE AND IT'S LAST ONE

" Let's burn it" taehyung thought before releasing the fire everywhere as taehyung looks at the body of his lover with tears in his eyes.

"Yeh love let's burn it" jimin said as he tapped taehyung's shoulder while taehyung let the fire take over everything he's home, His throne which is the cause of this war, his Palace, his beloved kingdom, everything taehyung had was now turning into ashes.

"NOO" Hoseok screams before he saw yoongi knocking him out as he was about to go and save taehyung from the fire.

" You have to stay " yoongi said as Hoseok closes his eyes before falling on the ground which was drenched in blood.

" HOW CAN HE KILL? WHEN HE LOVED THAT HUMAN?"  Haru the demon who was behind the war and main reason why this has began.

" DID HE BRUN EVERYONE? EVEN KILLED HIS FAMILY?"  Haru asked his soldiers who were hurt but still nodding to their lord.

"HE'S KIM TAEHYUNG KNOWN FOR HIS MERCILESS KILLING.... AS EXPECTED HE ... WANTED TO KILL EVERYONE FOR ...SOME REASON...
THIS WAR ... WAS HIS REASON...

BUT... FOR NOW ...THE DEMON.. KINGDOM IS ... NO WHERE TO BE FOUND NOR HIS PEOPLE...OR OTHER WHO HE CAN TRUST.... AND HE KILLED HIMSELF " Aoi Yuki the Demon said looking at Haru.

"Well we can rest now cuz he's not more! Everyone celebrate!! Finally the Demon Kingdom is mine with or without the people am the person who rules there now!" HARU said laughing at his victory.

"I guess... We shouldn't " Aoi Yuki Said
But haru didn't agree and told everyone to celebrate it.
Yuki had a bad feeling about it cuz taehyung... Is someone who makes a move which is unpredictable... Is still not found...nor his body or ...his sword.

"Lord! We found...Kim Taehyung's sword covered in blood near the battlefield" a Demon said bringing the sword with him and Yuki and haru both look at it and it's really taehyung's sword...' The Red Domain's flower Blade '

"So it's true he killed himself along with his Kingdom.. poor pity lord! " Haru mocked.

Everyone was celebrating the victory of Their lord the dance of pretty dancer's and the sweet voice of the singers while they were drinking and enjoying.

*TANG! TANG TANG* 

"What's going on?!" Haru asked to his minister who  looks confused like him but answers " Lord .. I guess we are attacked" as those words leave his mouth haru Throws his sword and kills his minister.

"WHO DARES TO ATTACK US?" Haru said while going out with his sword and look's to find a man.

The figure haru saw made his heart race as he looks at it the man looked Anger and the eyes...they were filled With total pure anger nothing else in them no mercy.

" Yuki!!!! How .. " Haru look's back to see but only find his palace in blood the bodies of his people laying there
But he didn't let anyone inside if they did his soldiers would stop him or inform him about it.. but it haru now
The sword... Haru look's at it only to find it flying back to it's owner.

Yuki who was killed by mere sword was now laying there without eyes nor hands his body parts were scattered here and there.

His heart ... Was at haru's feet he tripped back as he saw it and look's at it with wide eyes and terror in his eyes.