21

Dream world...

You 'woke up' to be back at the bar.

"What the hell... I thought I was at school?" you turned around to see AFO.

Y/n: Sir! I didn't expect to see you here, I am concer-

AFO: enough!

Your mouth fastened shut.

AFO looked you up and down.

AFO: You failed! Shigaraki told me about your missteps.

You couldn't speak... you didn't have the strength to move. Tears slowly formed in your eyes.

AFO: You have no use!

He took a step towards you.

AFO: you don't deserve the gifts I bestowed you with.

Your eyes widened in pain as he took away the useful power, he had lent you. You closed your eyes but once you opened you were back in the house you were raised in. Confused you looked around. Everything was in its place... exactly how you remembered. Every drawing that you brought home, the empty kitchen, and the abundance of finished bottles of beer that lay on the floor. You walked towards the living room. It was damp and dark as it usually was. With each step you took you were reminded of all the painful memories this place holds. Before you could look further, you heard a floorboard creek.

You whipped around to see a broken bottle in the hand of the one man you wish to never see again. Your father. You tried to get away, but you were back to your defenseless younger self. You cried and begged for mercy, but you were never shown any. {imagine this is like a voice over} "No body ever came to my rescue," you had cuts and scars from that man, "No body ever bothered to help me," you broke free from his grasp, blood dripping down your face, "Why?" you ran to the kitchen, "Why?"

When your father returned to find you, you weren't you anymore... The 'new' you had finally come out... 'Devil' you... Devil you had a knife in your hands.

(For clarification, this is now out of body... Remember it's a dream.) you watched as the Devil version of your younger self defended against another attack from your father... She stabbed him without warning, and didn't stop until the life was gone completely from his eyes. Frightened you took a few steps back.

Devil you: You don't remember?

You looked at her...

Y/n: I didn't-

Devil: Yes... you did-

Y/n: NO! I didn't! He took his stuff and ran away! He abandoned me!

The Devil version was older now... an exact replica of you... she was blood stained and stood in front of you.

Devil: you can deny it... but you know the truth...

You looked down at the dead body of your only family...

Suddenly you woke up! In cold sweat.

Aizawa: Y/n!

You looked at the concerned Aizawa... then around you to see that you were back at school.

Y/n: I-

You were breathing heavy and on the floor.

Y/n: What... happened?

Aizawa: you fell asleep... but suddenly started screaming out that 'you didn't' do anything. I got concerned and came over and you started seizing. Is everything okay?