1

AFO: Don't worry about the trivial things of the exam, just do enough to get into UA. You need to be our eyes and ears within the prestigious school. This year Allmight will be a new teacher and-

Y/n interrupting AFO: I know! I am the only one out of us villains that is capable of getting in and actually staying within the trusted circle of the heroes.

You chuckle slightly to yourself as if bragging to Shigaraki.

Shigaraki: It's just because you still look innocent. But really you are a little-

AFO interrupting Shigaraki: That's enough, you two. All we need is for you to get in.

Y/n: I know! I got it! But I don't really have the best quirk for combat.

You pouted waiting for him to understand what you were getting at.

AFO: Okay fine. I know what would work perfectly for you. Just be patient, my child.

You have known Shigaraki and AFO for quite a while now. Ever since you lost your mom and your dad abandoned you, moving off to Las Vegas with one of his many girlfriends.

They took you in and made you feel like family. They were the only family you had left. But you never really got along with Shigaraki. The moment you stepped foot into their lives it was as if you were the ban of his existence.

And you tried to get along with him but he always thought you were trying to steal his place, which you weren't, you just wanted to belong somewhere.

You grew up in the same neighborhood as lots of kids your age but you never really made any friends. Making friends was hard when you are an orphan and have, what people call, "a villain's quirk" Your quirk was Blood Lust.

And although it intrigued AFO the most, you hated it, it was the thing that kept you from having a normal childhood. Not that you wanted one anyways.

Your mom knew how to control Blood Lust but sadly she died before your quirk manifested. So you had to rely on AFO's teachings to get you through your tough times. Sometimes the quirk overcame you and they had to chain you up, even though Kurogiri opposed the idea.

You had always loved to watch how others in the neighborhood would get along but you were never a part of the fun.

There was always one pair that really did catch your attention. Two boys your age, Bakugou Katsuki and Midoriya Izuku. Bakugou was a real hot head ever since his quirk manifested, you couldn't blame him, he does have a cool quirk.

But Midoriya never developed a quirk, which slowed him down. Yet you watched how he still made his way through life and chased his dreams of becoming a hero, just like Allmight.

Time skip to a few days before the exam.

AFO: Shigaraki, call Y/n here, I have her quirks ready.

Shigaraki: Why do you insist on keeping her around? She is so useless.

AFO: she said it herself the other day, she is a big part of my plan for you to succeed.

Shigaraki: I don't like her one bit. We have only known her for about three years now, and I don't trust her.

AFO: three years is quite a bit of time for you to still not trust someone. She has proven herself to be capable of many new things. And she is willing to do her best for our intent.

Shigaraki went off to get you and hated the idea of you being a part of his master's plan.

Y/n: Master, you called? Did you finally decide what quirk to give me?