4

Ochaco: Okay Deku! Y/n! What's our plan?

Y/n: Well first things first we should figure out a way to work best with each others quirks. My quirk can do a lot of things but I have to have free hands, if my hand is trapped or locked down then I am rendered useless. And overuse of my quirk causes my hands to become very jittery and that also forces me to stop using my quirk.

Midoriya: Wow! That's a really handy quirk to have on both offense and defensive. So all we need to do is help you if you ever get trapped.

Ochaco: I can make anything almost weightless enough to defy gravity. I release the objects with the touch of my fingers but it takes a lot of concentration and I throw up if I use it too much.

Y/n: That can still help us a lot in the long run! What about you Izuku?

He started to look extremely nervous. There was obviously something up with his quirk. When we were doing the quirk assessment tests, he barely use it and when he did he broke his finger. I don't know whether to believe anything he says to me right now.

Midoriya: W-well my quirk is a strength type. But I can't really use it. So I hope you two can back me up in battle.

Y/n: Don't worry you can count on us!

Ochaco: Yeah! But what about bakugou?

Y/n: I say we can take him!

Izuku developed a saddened expression on his face almost hesitating before telling us.

Midoriya: He's a piece of work... But his goal, his confidence, his physical strength, and his quirk are way more amazing than mine. 

But before we could lose any hope in him, he stood up with such grit he said

Midoriya: But that's why right now..

He put on his mask

Midoriya: I don't want to... lose!

We all had ear pieces and there was a main speaker for Almight to talk to all the students in the current exercise.

Almight on the speakers: If all the students are ready. Let's start the indoor person to person combat training with Team A and Team D!

{Hey... just a little note. I don't want to be held responsible for the exact script of BNHA, so I will be going off my own story at times. So please don't come at me if it doesn't fit the original story. Thank you >U<}

The "Hero" team walked into the building and almost immediately were all attacked by one of Bakugou's huge explosions.  Izuku was able to push Ochaco out of the way so she wasn't hurt but sacrificed half of his mask. You were still in the way of his explosion. You were hit but you were able to dodge most of the impact.

Y/n: That hurt asshole!

You yelled out in pain a little. Kaminari came running out from the corner. 

Kaminari: Dude! You just hit a girl! Calm Down!

Bakugou: SHUT YOUR TRAP DAMN PIKACHU!!!!

Midoriya: Are you alright Y/n?

Y/n: Don't worry about me! Look ou-

Before i could warn him, you saw bakugou running at him about to come at him with another hit.

Bakugou: I wanna hurt you so bad, they are going to have to stop the fights.

Izuku suddenly on his feet grabbed onto Bakugou's hand and swung him over his shoulder leaving Bakugou on the floor.