14

You didn't know if Bakugou was becoming suspicious of you or just getting irritated with how you talked to him.

"That damn hot head needs to mind his own business that other bastard too! {todoroki}" you growled as you walked down one of the main hallways. To hear footsteps around the corner where you were headed.

You turned your way around the corner to see a red and white haired boy cross your path. You naturally grit your teeth.

He was very observant. And decided to comment on your actions.

Todoroki: I am not here to make any enemies... but I am also not here to make any friends. Please don't take my actions today the wrong way, Y/n.

Y/n: Look man! I don't care why you're here and what you are to accomplish by only using half your strength, but earlier you outed me. And I don't think I can not take that shit the wrong way.

You spoke in a low tone with a grit behind your words.

Y/n: I know that you are Endeavor's son, which means you are powerful. But I don't care how powerful you are, I am winning today.

Todoroki: We shall see who triumphs in the end.
You scoffed and walked past him, as if you just heard an unpleasant joke come from that boy's mouth. You walked a little bit farther but Todoroki didn't move, until you stopped and said.

Y/n: You can only go so far before you realize that quirks are what you make of it! Using half of what you get is only pushing yourself down, not spiting anyone else.

He stayed silent and could hear your footsteps as you walked to the waiting rooms.

His match was next and he was oddly angered by your words.

It turns out that Izuku won his match just like you thought he would. He showed up at the class's seating area, he was all bandaged up.

You expected him to be in bandages.

He was talking to Tenya and Ochako.

Y/n: Hey Izuku! Good job.

You caught his attention as he forced his head your way. Then I quickly panicked.

Midoriya: Ahh! Y/n! I-i- Thank you! But you warned me about his quirk and yet I didn't listen sorry...

He pushed his head down.

You got up from your seat and walked over to him. You lightly tapped the top of his head.

Y/n: Hey... you won in the end didn't you? You did good.

You smiled and Izuku couldn't help but smile too.

Y/n: Todoroki's match is about to start. He is up against Sero. He doesn't stand a chance.

Ochako: Who? Sero?

You laughed a little at her comment.

Y/n: Well obviously, do you think the son of the number two hero is gonna lose to elbow tape down there...

Iida: But wait Y/n... We should have faith that all our classmates will succeed!

He waved his arm to get you to agree with him.
You smiled, without saying a word, and sat down next to Izuku.

Within seconds of the match starting, sero was done for.

Time skip to before your match.

You didn't get to see any other matches, you didn't really care.

You were to go up against Mina.

Ashido: No hard feelings love when I beat you and get to the next round!