20

{The end half of this chapter mentions killing, abuse, and sensitive content for some readers... please read with caution.}

Finally, after some questioning from talking to police and even some getting surgery for injuries. All was done. You only had a few cuts and bruises, mainly just the overuse of your quirk was the problem.

Because you were the only girl out of the group you were separated from the boys when treated but were allowed to go and visit them from time to time. You headed over to the boy's room. You peaked your head in.

Y/n: you guys decent?

Iida: That is an inappropriate question! But yes we are!

You walked in and forced a smile.

Y/n: Hey! I don't wanna walk into a bunch of nak-

Iida: Stop!

You rolled your eyes and plopped yourself on Izuku's bed.

Y/n: Good to know you are back to being buzz kill central!

Midoriya: Did you get all healed up?

You turned to look at the boy wrapped in bandages.

Y/n: Yup! Not much hurts other than my hands from using my quirk...

Midoriya: that's good... Now that I come to think about it, its honestly a miracle we're still alive...

He reaches down and grabbed his leg.

Midoriya: Looking at my leg, I think if he'd wanted to kill me he would have done it.

Todoroki: Yeah, no doubt about it he let us live. He didn't really attack Y/n all too much either...

You looked away from the boy, "change the subject"

Y/n: my man, Iida, you seemed to have such an intense bloodlust. Yet you got up and kicked his ass.

Todoroki: we were supposed to come to your rescue but you seemed to have saved us in the end.

Iida seemed silent but you could faintly hear a "no" reply when Todoroki praised him.

Suddenly some heroes came in.

Gran Torino: Ohhhh so the hurt locker's all already awake!

Izuku: Gran Torino Sir!

Iida: Mr. Manual!

They seemed surprised that they would show up.

Apparently, the hero you were interning with got seriously hurt when trying to evacuate a burning building. So, he wasn't there.

Gran Torino: Unbelievable! You don't understand how to listen! Oh yeah... you have a visitor...

You all looked at the door to the see a tall dogman...

Gran Torino: The Chief of the Hosu Police Precinct, Mr. Tsuragamae Kenji.

Midoriya: Chief? Of police?

He coward in fear... "You can take down a villain with ease but are scared of police?" you felt uneasy and tried your hardest not to show your dislike of the police...

Tsuragamae: Don't worry, you can remain seated. I know you had it quite *Ruff*

All got confused by the 'ruff'...

Tsuragamae: So you're the ones who put a stop to the Hero-Killer... You really are UA kids alright!!

His facial expressions turned serious...