15

Time skip to your match against Tokoyami

You walked out to the platform. You laughed, back again.

Y/n: Ready for one hell of a time?

Tokoyami: I know you are powerful but please allow a fair match.

The match began. And Dark Shadows go to work flying towards you. You snapped your fingers and giggled. You became invisible.

You made your way around the boy trying to figure out where you went. You analyzed him for a second then kicked him from behind. You reappeared and Dark Shadow came flying towards you again.

You dodged Tokoyami's companion. You whispered something. And a ring of fire rounded Tokoyami. You tilted your head and the flames grew higher and brighter, Dark Shadow eventually shrunk cowardly at the light.

The match was called with your victor, and you left without a word. You were tired and wanted to get everything over with, you wanted to face Bakugou and finally shove a new one in his face.

After a match between Kirishima and Bakugou, Bakugou had won and moved on to the next round. You were excited, you are going to get to face Todoroki.

You walked out again, heard cheers and saw straight in front, your opponent. You grinned. You felt a cool breeze on your face. "Let's show Endeavor that you are better!" the voice screamed.
And you agreed.

Y/n: So we are face to face again. Your match with Izuku looked fun...

You smiled, but he didn't change his expression

Y/n: I tell you what... You don't hold back, and I won't hold back. How about it?

Todoroki: Intriguing because we both know you are strong, I refuse to give in to that flame again.
You grit your teeth.

Y/n: fine.

The match soon started and you immediately leapt into the air. Todoroki shot ice up towards you. You gripped a fist, all the ice headed towards you shattered.

Y/n: I am not Izuku! That won't work!

You flicked your fingers at him. The ice went flying at him. He forced a wall of ice to stop the reverse attack.

Y/n: Come on! Use your full power!!

You snapped your fingers and fire circled him. He froze the flames as if to spite his own strength.

Y/n: You can't suppress your power

Todoroki heard Izuku's voice along with yours,

You flicked your wrist up, the ground beneath Todoroki sank. You moved fast and kicked him across the face. Blood dripped from his face, but at the same time he formed frost along your leg and trapped you.

Y/n: Fuck!

You gripped a fist once more to counter his attack. You did a half cart wheel to catch your fall.

Y/n: Two can play at that game!

You slammed your fist into the ground. The ground broke and formed a hand that grabbed Todoroki. He froze it only to realize you had stelfly opened a pocket dimension behind him, and kicked him out of the earthly hand you created. He coughed from the force hit on his back.

A wave of ice spikes ran out your way. Two motions with your hands broke the ice. You snapped and the ice went flying back his way. He once more created an ice wall to deflect the attack

Y/n: I know you are stronger than this!

You were getting angry and irritated.

Y/n: Fight me!