11

Bakugou's POV.

He walked away from Y/n, thinking about why she deflected his answers. Her words played in his head over and over again, "If you didn't care, Why'd you ask?"

The smirk she had everytime she talked back at his comments pissed him off.

"Why did I ask her? It's not like I actually care about that damn witch... Right...?"

He then angrily kicked the trash can he walked past.

She isn't even that pretty... he knows that's not true she is one of the hottest girls in the class, plus she can take a hit. At the USJ, she was able to get him out of the straight shot of that monster, and even took the damage. Yet after that she still wanted to fight that hand villain.

"What is that girl's problem?"

Still lost in my own head he arrived home, only to have his mother yell at him for getting home so late.

The angry boy stomped off to his room.

He plopped onto his bed when he suddenly got a text from a random number.

Y/n over text: Heyo! It's Y/n. Kaminari gave me your number, I thought I would check to see if you got home okay. ;)

Bakugou: What the hell! Now she can annoy me anytime.

He threw his phone to the other side of the bed to ignore the nuisance.

Y/n's POV.

"I texted Bakugou to annoy him some more but he didn't respond. At least he didn't block me."

You tossed your phone onto your bed and got started on some leftover homework that you needed to get done.

You ended up falling asleep on the table that you were studying on. And was not so peacefully woken up by Shigaraki.

Shigaraki: Oi! What do you think you are doing sleeping here?

You groaned a little.

Y/n: I was getting some work...*yawn* down.

You rubbed your eyes.

Y/n: What do you need?

Shigaraki didn't respond, he obviously didn't have a valid reason for waking you.

Y/n: Whatever!

You gathered your papers and walked over to your room.

You were tired and you realized that your break from school was over tomorrow. Granted that you had only a few days off.

You threw yourself onto your bed and dozed off.

Time skip to school the next day.

You made your way into the chattering class, and to your seat. You were silent and didn't want to draw any attention to yourself.

Hoping for some noninteraction was just a wish. You silently cried to yourself when Kirishima and Kaminari walked over to your desk.

Kirishima: Y/n, please tell Kaminari how cool it was seeing Almight destroy that thing at the USJ up close.

Kaminari: I never said it wasn't cool, I am just saying that it must have been scary being that close to that fight.

You looked up at the two boys.

You didn't reply to either of them, just silently sat there staring at them.

They became silent for a second.